JuliasDad is offline Associate Member

very sick this week, advice and myogenx question?

i have been on myogenx for about 2 to 3 weeks. i got really sick monday night april 2nd, i stopped all of my vitamins and the myogenx. i could barely eat all week, i had to take the whole week off from lifting as well, my 3 yr old got sick also later in the week so i had no time to get back on track with eating and training.

basically i didnt work out all week, stopped my vitamins and protien, barely could eat anything and when i did it wasnt much. just from this one week off i feel week and know i lost some strengh, i feel like i lost a good 5-10 pounds and lost some muscle and im very frustrated.

im hoping to get back on track tomorrow(monday)and im planning on starting my regular vitamins again and my protien, but my question is with the Myogenx, is it a good idea to start that up again this soon or since i took a week off should i take another week or 2 off before i get back on that. i have about a bottle and a half left?? i wanted to do the myogenx for 2 months then a month off then repeat but this threw that off, still have enough for a little over a month.

also, anything else i can do to get a jumpstart and get going again, i seriously feel like i lost alot just from this one messed up week i had...

thanks for any help or advice

violator1 is offline Associate Member
    wait till your immune system is back and you've felt 100% for at least a few days, otherwise you'll just supress it again and add another week to your sick time. i hope youre megadosing that vit C. if you can find it, i use liquid vit c for the quick absorption, then the capsules to sustain it. talk to upstateTank, he might know more...

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    Make sure your over the crud before you satrt back hard, or it might hit you again and just keep you out longer. As said above I would load up on Vit C..There is a good thread on here about it, I think Johan started it. Stay hydrated and get the rest you need to get over it, starting back regular vitamins sure won't hurt.

JuliasDad is offline Associate Member
    ive been ok for the past couple days so tonight will be my 1st workout in a week. i started my regular vitamins and creatine again today.

i guess my main question now is should i start right up again with the myogenx or take a couple weeks off from that. like i said before, i was only on it for a little over 2 weeks and had to stop and i have been off for exactly one week now. i have one full bottle left and the rest that is in the bottle i started.

Thread Information