Thread: Tribulus?

rkonishi81 is offline New Member

Tribulus?

hi guys i'm new to this site, but i was just had a question about the supplement called tribulus. I know that it boosts your testosterone levels , but i also know that some testosterone turns to estrogen. So my question is: What can I can take besides chrysin to make the testosterone not turn to estrogen? Thanks for your time

physio_sport is offline Banned
    dont bother taking any anti-estrogen with tribulus because though it will increase free testosterone there wont be enough testosterone to cause any side effects.
    and using anti-e's with it is just a waste of money, especilly chysin compleatly useless. the only over the counter anti-e that works just about is Indole-3-Carbinol. interestinly Indole-3-Carbinol is also used to treat some cases of brest cancer?
    youll need to use tribulus at 1.5g - 2g a day for about at least a month to see any effects.

hitman2242 is offline New Member
    crap dude.... dont waste your money..... If you must, get Tribestan by Sopharma, but you will have to take up to 1500mg daily for any effect

bigfox is offline New Member
    Bump on the Tribestan post... Proceed only if you got the funds.. Or a good sugar mama!!

Thread Information