athlete20 is offline Associate Member

TRENXtreme Cycle!!!

*Moved this here because I couldn't obtain any help in the other thread.*

I. Pre-Cycle

Week 1: AI Cycle Support (x1 ed)/Letro (.25mg ed)
    Week 2: AI Cycle Support (x1 ed)/Letro (.25mg ed)

II. Cycle

Week 3: TREN Xtreme (x2 caps ed)/AI Cycle Support (x2 ed)/*Letro (.25mg ed)/Ejaculoid (2 caps ed)
    Week 4: TREN Xtreme (x3 caps ed)/AI Cycle Support (x2 ed)/*Letro (.25mg ed)/Ejaculoid (2 caps ed)
    Week 5: TREN Xtreme (x3 caps ed)/AI Cycle Support (x2 ed)/*Letro (.25mg ed)/Ejaculoid (2 caps ed)
    Week 6: TREN Xtreme (x3 caps ed)/AI Cycle Support (x2 ed)/*Letro (.25mg ed)/Ejaculoid (2 caps ed)/Zeus (4 caps ed)

*Taking Letro to prevent any potential gyno-issues.

III. Post Cycle Therapy

Week 7: Clomid (Day1: 150mg/Day2-7: 100mg ed)/Nolvadex (20mg ed)/AI Cycle Support (x1 ed)/SNS Reduce XT (x3 caps ed)/Zeus (4 caps ed)
    Week 8: Clomid (50mg ed)/Nolvadex (20mg ed)/AI Cycle Support (x1 ed)/SNS Reduce XT (x3 caps ed)/Zeus (4 caps ed)
    Week 9: Clomid (50mg ed)/Nolvadex (20mg ed)/AI Cycle Support (x1 ed)/SNS Reduce XT (x3 caps ed)/Zeus (4 caps ed)
    Week 10: Nolvadex (20mg ed)/AI Cycle Support (x1 ed)/SNS Reduce XT (x3 caps ed)/Zeus (x4 caps ed)

IV. Misc. Supplements

Taken Throughout:
    ON 100% Whey
    TP Waxy Maize Starch
    NSI L-Taurine
    NSI BCAA
    NSI L-Glutamine
    CVS Fish Oil
    NOW Vit-Min 100
    USPLabs Super Cissus Rx
    NOW ZMA

Extra Protection Throughout:
    NS Milk Thistle*

*Not sure yet.

PCT:
    Kre-Alkalyn

Was going to go with HCG , but decided that I do not want to inject, so Ejaculoid will be taken in its place. Because of Letro, I will most definitely run TRENXtreme into a 5th or 6th week. Should Letro be run EOD or ED; and should I lower the Letro dosage since I will be running it for 6-8 weeks, and if so, to which dosage would be adequate?

How does this look? Should any changes be made?

This is my last Prosteroid/Prohormone Cycle. I will be running the "real thing" after this cycle.

chess is offline New Member
    I seen your post on the other forum I just didnt respond it looks perfect and these prohoromones do work I dont no why they run them down so much I beleive some of them are better than popular steroids I started epistane after a cycle of test and the ****ing epistane gave me better results than the test and its a weak prohoromone if any thing you proably have over kill on your pct and support but good luck. by the way whats your stats using just prohoromones. I will tell you this as long as you are getting results dont change nothing.

athlete20 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chess
    I seen your post on the other forum I just didnt respond it looks perfect and these prohoromones do work I dont no why they run them down so much I beleive some of them are better than popular steroids I started epistane after a cycle of test and the ****ing epistane gave me better results than the test and its a weak prohoromone if any thing you proably have over kill on your pct and support but good luck. by the way whats your stats using just prohoromones. I will tell you this as long as you are getting results dont change nothing.
    What do you mean by I'm "over killing" on my PCT and support supps? Can you elaborate.

5'10"

My last cycle was Sostenol 250 (SD,PP,Halo) and I gained almost 20lbs. and all of my lifts went up about 30lbs.

Thread Information