violator1 is offline Associate Member

mass tabs? Bold? SD?

dudes, there are entirely way too many variables out there! heres my situation. i'm looking into running a cycle pretty soon here. ran SD a few times in the past. the first cycle was amazing. the second was ok. and the third was well, dissappointing. so then i tried HD, which did pretty good. not as much mass as SD but a cleaner bulk. so i'm thinking, no, i AM gonna run another cycle, just need some advice as to what would be best here. read up on mass tabs and seems to be pretty dominant. heard a little about Bold, and thought of epistane, but found that it might just be crap. got about enough SD for 5 days, thinking about using it to frontload for something like mass tabs. i'm totally trippin here with all the options. UpstateTank, any ideas bro? someone also said i could start with the masstabs for 3 weeks, then finish up with something like Epi, then run PCT. HELLLLPPPPPPP!!!

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    upstate has been banned for a while bro. its unfortunate cause he was a great contributor to the forum and he was a good guy.

i believe mass tabs have a compound in it that is, or is very similar to superdrol.

wtf??? banned for what? he's a knowledgeable<---(spell check) guy and never really caused any problems. he'll be back though.... yeah i hear alot of different things about the tabs but i think i'll give em a shot. i'm gonna frontload the SD that i already have just to finish em off for 5 days then continue the remaining 3 weeks with the tabs....wish me luck! Peace out Tank!!!!!

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    good luck bro let us know what happens

i shall keep you updated senor twelve!!! popped my first cap of SD at about 12 noon today and the second at 630pm. pretty good focus at the gym but that was probably the excitement of popping the first dose. not expecting anything as of yet, but plan on hitting it hard again tommorrow. oh! body weight is 205 today.
    flat bench last week was 215 for 2 sets of 12 reps
    incline bench was 195 for 8 reps (back to back after flat bench)
    db curls were 45 for 12 reps and 50 for 4 reps (supersetted)
    stiffleg deads were 235 for 8 reps, 6 reps, then dropped to 195 for 12 reps
    hammer strength hack squats were 5 plates per side for 2 sets of 10 reps
    all excercises were drop setted to half weight and repped out.
    strength has been down tremendously from carb restriction. going into my bulking diet--yea yea!!! cant wait to get my power back!!
    these are all done using the absolute strictest form.
    none of this -toss this and swing that crap- clean, strict, form.
    i'll add the rest of the excercises later.
    just got home and kids are running wild, i hope i didnt make this first entry look stupid......
    i hope i explode!!!!!!!!

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The same maker of mass tabs makes a sostonel 250...(like the spin on the name), anyhow, that gave me some sick stregnth... running some real gear now and haven't got that stregnth that that gave me... I also ran mass tabs.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    hey violater, goodluck with the bulker.. everyone loves eating! haha keep us updated.

yeeeaahh boyeeee!!! havent hit the gym today, but will be there in a few hours. time to find a sitter for the kids!!! hey, why did Tank get banned?

dude, i hate th egym i go to. they got bought out by PLANET FITNESS--- no grunting, no faces, no nothing. took all but 2 flat benches and 1 incline bench. removed any DB over 75 lbs. charging 10 bucks a month so everyone and their grandma goes there now. i couldbt get a decent f*ckin workout today. ima go again after class....10 pm tonight.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by violator1
    dude, i hate th egym i go to. they got bought out by PLANET FITNESS--- no grunting, no faces, no nothing. took all but 2 flat benches and 1 incline bench. removed any DB over 75 lbs. charging 10 bucks a month so everyone and their grandma goes there now. i couldbt get a decent f*ckin workout today. ima go again after class....10 pm tonight.
    yo that happened to my gym!, its f*cking bunk! but my DB's go up to 100 pounds

damn 100 aint too bad. but 75 and under? thats just wrong to take place in a gym. nothin but new people in there and i get frustrated cuz they really dont know whats going on...one dude sat on the shoulder press bench for 20 minutes straight on his CELL PHONE!!! i mean there were big boys in there about to smash him to the wall.... i had to leave lol. i only got to hit the incline bench, you think i can go back and hit the flat bench or just leave it be?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    damn 100 aint too bad. but 75 and under? thats just wrong to take place in a gym. nothin but new people in there and i get frustrated cuz they really dont know whats going on...one dude sat on the shoulder press bench for 20 minutes straight on his CELL PHONE!!! i mean there were big boys in there about to smash him to the wall.... i had to leave lol. i only got to hit the incline bench, you think i can go back and hit the flat bench or just leave it be?
    i dont see a probalem with going back, you might be a lil sore, do a real light warm up set of like 15, then just hit it big for 4 or so sets, and then get the **** out of there haha

f*cking a bro, thats what i like to hear..

shit only 100 lb dbs?

i could barely do a bicep workout there!!!

lol jk

lmao, imagine only 75's!!! thats the max for DB's at the gym now...cant wait for golds to open up!

K.Biz is offline Banned
    lmao, imagine only 75's!!! thats the max for DB's at the gym now...cant wait for golds to open up!
    yeah man, I am joining a new gym soon, because im growing out the equipment

didnt think i would ever be able to say that

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve
    shit only 100 lb dbs?

i could barely do a bicep workout there!!!

lol jk

not everyone can press 150lb DB's you jack ass

k, been off here a bit, moving and stuff....hit the gym today about as good as i could. had it out with some man that left the seated row machine alone for a few minutes so i jumped in and got a set in and he walks up and tells me-"thats my stuff". i was like- I KNOW. and he says-" i just went to get a paper towel to wipe off the seat" i said- I KNOW. i finished up my set and dude just stood there with a look like i was in the way. i cant stand this gym anymore. so many new people that just sit and hang out on the equipment. but anyway, i hit 9 reps with 50 lb db curls with strict form. Lat pull downs went up as well, not sure how many more pounds cuz i used tighter form again to maximize the gains i make and also hit cable crossovers when i normally dont. Up alot from before the SD. I'm up to 214 today from 206 a week ago. might give some credit to a bigger diet, but i know for a fact my strength is up. i've got enough left for tommorrow, then i'm starting the MassTabs. any thoughts on how many tabs i should start with?

oh yeah, when soreness from leg day normally would take 5 days to ease up, was gone in 2 days. i love it!!!

ok hit chest and tris today.

flat bench
    235 x 8
    235 x 6
    215 x 8
    215x 6
    185 x 12
    185 x 10

incline bench
    215 x 6
    215 x 6
    185 x 8
    185 x 6
    185 x 6

Flat bench machine- (some off brand)
    160 x 10
    160 x 10
    160 x 8
    140 x 8
    130 x 14

overhead tri DB extension
    75 Lb DB x 10
    75 x 10
    65 x 8
    55 x 8
    45 x 12

Tri pulldowns
    200 x 6
    200 x 6
    180 x 8
    160 x 8
    120 x 18

had to cut it short again, way too many people up in there. this marks day 7 since i started the SD. strength wasnt as good as i was hoping for today, but that may be from standing around waiting for a dang bench to open up. i was reading up on my masstabs and it appears they changed the name of the stenbolone to methylSten. anyone have any thoughts on this move? feeling some bloat lately, not sure if its the SD though or not. never ran into this in the past with it.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    'methyl' just means it can pass through the liver. supposivly mass tas are a cross between SD & M1T... but there is very very little research on it. thats the problem with these OTC products. they dont stay on the market long enough so no one researches them

was researching this stuff and theres some lab tests that some lab did. said one dose at 50mg stayed active in the body for 120 hours. what is up with that? i gotta check it out more though. SD's working amazingly. yesterdays workout wasnt much more weight but i felt like i could keep going and going and going. didnt even feel like i got a good workout but dang i feel it today....cant wait to see how these tabs do cuz SD is out now.

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    Bump for an update

Hey peeps, sorry bout being out so long. new job, new class, alot to juggle. i started the mass tabs at one a day then bumped it up to 2 a day but started having trouble getting to sleep. Hands had a swollen feeling and couldnt relax at all. so i dropped back to 1 a day and sleep just fine now. also acne kicked in pretty good at the middle of week 3. strength is tremendous. no sides. went to the doc and blood pressures fine, livers values are fine, no lethargy. SD had me feeling tired after week 2, strength gains were slow, but weight gains were good. All in all i'd have to say masstabs have all the benefits of SD and none of the sides.

my last workouts turned out these numbers.
    flat bench- 275 for 10 reps 295 for 5 reps then my burn sets
    overhead tri extention one 75lb. DB for 4 sets of 12 then my burn sets
    (this is the heaviest DB they got now)
    pec deck was the whole stack (life fitness) for 4 sets of 12 then 3 sets of 6
    hard to say what the weight is for seated rows cuz most machines are different, but i hit 4 more sets. same for lat pulldowns.
    DB curls were 50 Lb db's at 1 set of 8, 2 sets of 6, then my burn sets.
    this was after my back workout.
    hammer strength squats were 5 plates per side 2 sets of 8 reps then burn set.
    leg extensions were on lifefitness and the whole stack for 3 sets of 12 then burn sets.
    stiffleg deads were 2 plates and a quarter per side for 3 sets of 12 then burn sets. (i hate this excercise)
    i'd have to say masstabs have given me the best gains with the fewest side if any. weight hit 222 at the start of week 3. hoping to finish off strong at the end of week 4. time to eat dinner with the kids.....

dang, no sides? Doc says everything is normal. I finished up my cycle of masstabs and had no sides? Anyone know why maybe? i gained 20 lbs in 3 weeks, the fourth week plateau'd. But strength was through the roof. Last chest workout was 295 for 2 sets at 8 reps each. just to give an idea of the gains i made. amazing stuff. i had to order more just in case. but why would i have no sides? either the trib is doing all the work and theres no sten in it at all or sten is perfect...

anyone out there???

Thread Information