Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PyroGenX

So we are looking at beginning Aug or Mid Aug....

DM

Sepsis is offline Member
    so, will this be safer than DNP , cause i wouldnt touch that shit with a 10ft pole!?

I have no idea when a release date is going to be. I came up with the stupid idea of being in a gel cap, then it all got pushed back. In the end, it'll be a better and more easily absorbed (and effective) product, but it just killed our timeline.

Also...when I first pitched PyroGenX, Cyo was tanking...not doing well at all, so I didn't wanna press my luck. Then Cyo moved up to PF's #3 best seller, so I felt like I had a little more room to push the Pyro issue.

Any update on this Bro???

I Dropped my Clen all over the floor so I need to get something soon... I have been holding out for this, but when I see my floor loosing my BF from my Clen as the days go by it pisses me off... lol, J/K of course... Anyways, I would like to pick something up in the next week or so and I would realy like to try this out, but if it is not ready it is not ready and I will just Hit up Lion...

Get back Bro!!!

DM

peace_frog is offline Associate Member
    Its getting close to 3 months since you first said 'next month', and its been over a month since the last update of not knowing anything. How about now? Cmon, you must have some news. Id rather you say "hey, probably not until christmas or next year" instead of saying nothing at all. Hit us with the hard truth, we can take it.

Quote Originally Posted by peace_frog
    Its getting close to 3 months since you first said 'next month', and its been over a month since the last update of not knowing anything. How about now? Cmon, you must have some news. Id rather you say "hey, probably not until christmas or next year" instead of saying nothing at all. Hit us with the hard truth, we can take it.

WORD!!!

Yo!!

DM

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by peace_frog
    Ditto

Big Papi JR. is offline Junior Member
    bump for more info

Ummm.... Hello

DM

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    I agree "Hello" what's the word?

Unoid is offline Member
    I want, BUMP

Well I guess he does not care about updating his potential customers seeing that he has been on and has not bothered to even say Hello.... I am just going to go with the DNP and PGCL...

I am not trying to be a Dick, but over a Month and at Multiple request for an Update and Nothing... Sad... Even if it is just a "Nothing yet, I will post in 2 Months" would have been nice...

DM

come on mannnn... let us know

Almost 2 months since I asked for an Update and NOTHING... WOW!!! Is this Guys Dead or something???

DM

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    From Anthony Roberts blog..

I’m working with a couple media outlets to present a different side of this recent steroid story. I’m not 100% sure why I’m doing that other than perhaps feeling some sense of obligation to the steroid community.

We’re going to also make some changes to my line of products that Protein Factory puts out, and I’m working with Custom Capsules to put out a 5 product line. One of the products will be a topical Nicotine/Yohimbe/Caffeine product, and another is going to be prohormones with an added ingredient to lower SHBG and another that will increase androgen receptor levels. Those should prove to be very impressive, I believe.

Right now, most of my income comes from nutritional supplements…but I’m pretty eager to remain known as a steroid author…because let’s face it, I have an awesome job. But the bills are paid with my nutritional supplements for the most part. People buy 2-3 bottles of them each month…but only one book every few years.

PyroGenX? Yeah, on the back burner, but coming out this year. Sorry. My bad.

I’m trying to work out a deal where people who buy a certain amount of products from Protein Factory will get some for free…

And of course, I’m still playing and coaching rugby…which means I’m finishing my work day by 2-3 pm each day, and putting in some impressive amounts of training.

Anyway, that’s taking all my time, and I just thought I’d let you guys know….

(oh…that and the new Dropkicks album and Cope Whiskey Blend…those are ****ing rad!)

moush is offline Senior Member
    thanks for the update Merc

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by moush
    thanks for the update Merc

Merc.

Thanks for the Update Bro!!!

DM

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils Mentor
    Thanks for the Update Bro!!!

DM
    No problem...

Merc.

finally... damn

wellllllllllllllll?

rager is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts View Post
    As with any of my products...you'll know what the ingredients are when it hits the market. MyoGenX is being ripped off by several companies right now, so I tend to keep the ingredients of everything a secret until they're actually on the market.

Then again, with Fadogia, everyone in the supp industry knew about it, and nobody had enough nuts to produce it until me...they all waited until it was a hit then copied it (even as far as some versions with Fadogia and Zinc!)...
    I am about to order a bottle of Myogenx... Does it make you feel jittery, anxious etc??

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by rager View Post
    I am about to order a bottle of Myogenx... Does it make you feel jittery, anxious etc??
    It has not for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information