TheButcher69 is offline New Member

M e s o bolin, Tridenosen, & Cortesten

Has anyone heard of: M e s o bolin, Tridenosen, & Cortesten (these are all oral)? I received a catalog yesterday in the mail from www.getanabolics.com (which I never ordered & never gave my address for.)

I read through it & called about the "Mega Stack" which is "M e s o bolin & Tridenosen" they say M e s o bolin is the real deal & is better then "D-bol". The rep went on to say you'll really put size on with this stack or if you go with "Cortesten, Drema-Tropin (a topical HGH" & Tridenosen" you'll really put size on. A topical HGH? LOL the oral HGH don't work because the cell is too big to past through the membrane in the mouth so I know this won't.

Anyway the others still have me curious as to if they might work. Especially M e s o bolin, Tridenosen! They very very expensive $160 for each (90 day supply) & the rep was like if you order now I'll give you free shipping & reduce the price $9. $300 out the door. Which through a red flag up right there.

And after I told him I can really D-bol for $85 he said their product is more because of the saftey features built in so there's no side effects. LOL Now I know after all this I should know it don't work but I gotta ask just in case someone out there tried it or knows about it & I'm wrong (I guess it's the hopefulness inside of me)!
    Last edited by TheButcher69; 07-05-2007 at 10:25 AM.

Nobody knows anything?

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    I know something....dont waste your money. You might want to read the rules because even if it isnt a legitimate site for AAS , you cant ask others to confirm sources.

Good luck and save your money

Ok thanks! I was really just asking if the stuff works but I better read the rules.

keithprt is offline New Member

tridenosin

im using injectable tridenosin at the end of my cycle (im in australia) aparently its off the hook and helps to keep gains ill post when i have some experience

Thread Information