yungfaceb3 is offline Associate Member

HGH spray vs Arginine supplementation

My buddy has recently gotten ahold of some HGH spray that is a men's workout formula and it contains all kinds of shyt like HGH, IGF, Testosterone , androasterone(or however you spell it), Creatine Monohydrate, L-Glutamine, L-carnatine, plus other amino acids and Vitmains and other stuff. It isnt very expensive and I thought of purchasing some, but my buddy is older...like in mid thrities + and i am only just turning 20 so I was wondering if age was an issue for one..and two if HGH was a good idea period. I usually have killer leg workouts which I know release GH and I also have a good amount of Arginine in my diet due its presence in my protiens and liver tabs and I know Arginine helps the body produce more GH. I am thinking of supplementing with L-arginine directly. Do you think it would be wiser to go w/ the arginine or go ahead and jump on the HGH spray wagon?

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    I know exactly what product you are speaking about. What a joke, they've got HGH, IGF-1, and Testosterone in an oral spray! Hah! First of all, these compounds are not bioavailable in a spray form, but since none of us are so naive to believe that these ingredients are even in that product, it's pointless to even mention that little fact.

But what about the things that are possibly legit, like creatine? Creatine degrades very quickly when in liquids, so even if they did put it in there, it would be useless.

Really, it's anybody's guess what the ingredients are. I've looked on their website and you have to be a private eye just to find the part where they say that their spray is really a homeopathic remedy. That's hippie shyt man.

Stick with real supplements like BCAA's, Arginine, and things along those lines. If you want HGH then go with the real thing and that means injectible 191 Amino Acid somatropin.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    I can't believe people would actually buy this. How much are they selling this garbage for?

Hopefully not much, because I doubt it will do anymore than give you a headache and maybe a stuffy nose.

hgh spray

It is only like $20-$35 depending on where you look and a legit source of all the compounds it boasts in effective dosages in the convience of a simple spray would cost much more than anyone i know would be willing to IF able to pay. With its almost absurdly long list of what it contains I was immediatly skepticle and donned the opionion that it seemed to me more like a dumbed down "toy" version of an actual serious supplement and was a peice of crap rather than the magic "pill" persae that everyone is looking for. It is the "Renewal Hgh" spray. Another thing that made it seem cheesy was the way it was manufactured like a Multivitamin or something. They had the original..the older mens one..and a workout/sports one. I am going to stick to my Arginine and training for my GH and IGF production.

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    to answer your Q... dont waste money on the spray, go with the l-arginine... I just don't understand why you are comparing the two... do you know your supps??

hgh spray vs arginine

well first of all i never really did compare the two I simply asked the opinions o experianced supplement users which option was superior based upon price, effectiveness, safety, and all other aspects associated with supplememnt usage. I know my supps enough to know that hgh spray is a supplement that provides the body with Human Growth Hormone in the form of a spray beneath the tongue and that arginine is an amino acid that promotes and increases the bodies own natural production of growth hormone. Of course I know that arginine is not nearly as effective as the hardcore hgh supplementation used by todays top bodybuilder's such as Ronnie Coleman and such, but i was simply questioning the merit of a far inferior and actaully quite humorously pathetic (now that i have researched it) hgh product versus that of arginine supplementation. The verdict was ( as I had originally felt was the answer) that sticking with arginine was the best bet and that the hgh spray was crap. So now hopefully it can be understood why i was questioning the two....and it be established that (at least as far as this subject goes) I know my supps.

Thread Information