Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    agiraldo is offline Junior Member

****DermaTherm and TEA-3 Log and Diary Starts 08/13****

Hi Everyone! I am starting a BLOG & LOG where people can ask me Questions and Just watch my progress while I use Primordial Performance Products.

Product #1= TEA-3
    Product #2= DermaTherm

I will be using both in conjuction with a low-impact cardiovascular program, hitting the gym 5x a week, and a very clean diet.

My goal is to be sustain around the 220lb mark and drop at least 3% bodyfat if possible.

THIS BLOG WILL BE UPDATED 2x a DAY!

Questions.....?

DAY 1

10am - Take 2 pills of Tea 3 and go run 1/2 mile in 100 degree heat. The energy hit me around 11, but it is a more subtle effect than an E/C/A stack. No Jitters, No shakiness, just Energy as of now. I feel ALIVE.

12pm- DermaTherm is applied and instantly I feel a warming sensation. The first minute I was scared shitless.. It turned me my skin red and then it started tiggling. 30 minutes later it was about 1/2 way gone and the cinnamon smell had su**ued.

1pm- I am writing this after a protein shake and the discoloration has almost completely faded. My body and skin feel a little warmer than usual, while my lips are DRY as heck. I don't know if to attribute dry lips to the TEA-3 or the Dermatherm. I am one thirsty S.O.B.

* I will update this later tonight * So Far so GOOD!

I can feel it working.

Day 1 Cont....

5pm- I am extremely tired now, I cannot pinpoint if it is my diet or it is a little of the Tea-3. Everything is back to normal and I have ingested 3 Tea-3pills all day.

Tomorrow I will go with 4 TEA-3 Pills.

Day 2...

Workout last night at 10pm= Drenched with sweat. The usual 30-40mins routine proved to be a little harder and I was a little hotter than usual.

DAY 2:

Started up at 8am..... I have noticed I sure have been urinating alot, almost as much as when I am on clen .

(even woke up in the middle of night to pee two times.)

10am- Took 2x of TEA-3 and have been drinking water. I took them on an empty stomach to see the affects.

Conclusion: TEA-3 makes you energized but NO jittery feeling or ephedra like down time. It did make me a little queazy for about 15mins but then it went away as soon as I drank water.

One major things I have NOTICED is the amount of bowel movements I am having. lol I can really feel the thermogenic effects of this combo.

I will update again Late Afternoon after my workout

Day 3...

DAY 3...

Woke up at around 9am and had 1x TEA-3.... I can feel the energy rush just a little, but boy does it make me want to go to the bathroom alot.

12pm - Took 2x more TEA-3's and put the DermaTherm on....

Honestly for the first 10 minutes the sensation when putting on the cream is more of a really bad sunburn/rash... Then it starts to dissapear slowly after 30mins or so....

2pm- For some reason I feel my body much more prone to sweating and it is heating up ASAP.

As of this morning I weigh 220. I am DOWN 8LBS. in less than 3 days!.... UM.....?

My skin is tighter and I feel a little more tone, but not incredibly.

4pm- I went outside and I just melted to the ground. LOL. I was completely drenched with sweat from working on the car doors in 100degree heat. It felt as if I was in the oven and nothing could cool me off.....

7pm- I will be working out tonight and I can see a difference in my love handles and stomach area. My arms and chest have "skinnied" up.

Till tomorrow morning!!! Any Questions?

MY APOLOGIES TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN READING THIS....

Due to a heat rash caused by my running in 100+degree temerapture and a personal 2 day hiatus I have not updated it.

I will take (thursday) as Day 6.

8am= WOW, the TEA-3 is very very strong. I don't know what to say but to people who take 4pills a day(I split mine up in the morning and afternoon PLEASE take it with a bagel/or something to eat plus lots of water).

The TEA-3 gives me great energy, but I can tell that it also provides a little migraine for me if I do not take it with food.

10am-DermaTherm is on. Man Do I miss this feeling. It has been 4 days and I honestly think I gained 2lbs back b/c my diet was so out of whack. LOL
    As soon as it applies the old sweating starts to happen, when I am on dermaTherm I feel tighter, better, and have a much better sense of well-being.

I will update tonight. No need to worry guys I am back on this BLOG and routine!

-D

FYI: When you guys try this combo, you better be READY to shred some lbs. I am aiming at 4-5lbs this week with clean clean diet and light cardio

Day 6(NightTime)

I feel like a whole new person with a clean diet, a lil bit of cardio, and this dermatherm i feel much tighter and i feel better.

I am going to workout in about 2 hours and everytime I have been using dermatherm my sweat is almost uncontrollable. Like some PIG!

Haha.

Can't wait to see even more longterm results in a week or two .

See you guys in the morning.

Thread Information