MFnatic is offline New Member

Which should I go with?

I'm 20, 6'5, 228pounds with around 22-23%BF

I feel like I've done enough cardio, not that I'm going stop just reduce it a little bit(or not because I need to lose more BF). I usually run 3 miles on the treadmill Mon-Fri and lost 45 pounds so far. I'm not sure what supplement to buy, friend of mine suggested Optimum Whey but I wanted to take advices from experienced lifters like you guys. My next goal is to drop down to 15%BF so I don't want something thats heavy.

I'm going to start Ronnie's STS workout cycle this coming week. I feel like my body got used to the treadmill, would the elliptical show me better results for cardio?

Please feel free to criticize, Thanks in advance.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    HIIT cardio for optimal fat loss. As far as supplements, stick with BCAA's, Multi-Vits, Whey Isolate, pre workout igniter is optional.

Thanks Hawaiian, any specific supplement you would recommend?

As for HIIT I'll be making some adjustments to my cardio workout. Running on the treadmill and Elliptical which I haven't done before. I'm very committed and I want to be atleast 15%BF by the end of the year which I'm sure i'll do way sooner then that.

I like ON. So ON's bcaa and their Hydrowhey Platinum. Any multi-vitamins will do. Pre workout can be USP labs jacked, fruit punch or grape flavor.

HIIT Sprints are a killer exercise.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help, just placed my order on those products as I've heard great reviews in the past. I'll be doing some sprinting on and off on the treadmill while running my 3miles. I'm afraid I'll lose alot of muscle while losing BF though, that would suck.

Keep that protein intake high and keep training, you'll see results.

bcaasdirty is offline Member
    hows ur diet ?

i found preworkout NO boost to be helpful during cutting diets as a way to help me blast through my workouts...sipping on BCAAs during workout helped me preserve muscle mass...also L-carnitine taken immediately preworkout will help your body transport stored fat to be burned for fuel!

That's What I'm working on now. I'm also looking for feedback in that area.

Meal1:Scrambed eggs - Breakfast
    Meal2:Tuna meal - Lunch
    Meal3:Banana/Apple - Snack
    Meal4:Chicken

Please share some diet tips and I'll be giving L-carnitine a try as well.

matt77 is offline Member
    Bro your probably not eating enough. Go to the diet section and read all the stickies. There is a video series in there with lots of info. Use a website like dailyburn.com to track your macros.

Thread Information