Mogamedogz is offline Member

Little brothers Libido shut down HARD from sd/1ad/4ad stack: Need help with PCT

Any idea what i should suggest to him for PCT.

I have Nolva and Clomid on Hand to give him.

Im figuring Nolva at 60/40/20/20 and maybe some OTC Test booster like Mynogenx to help boost his test levels??

Any other suggestions?? (I have no idea when it comes to using Prohormones)

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah nolva,clomid, and myo will definetly help with his libido and recovery. I'd also throw in some maca and fenugreek to help increase his libido. You can get these cheap on bulk nutrition.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg_28
    Yeah nolva,clomid, and myo will definetly help with his libido and recovery. I'd also throw in some maca and fenugreek to help increase his libido. You can get these cheap on bulk nutrition.
    You think Nolva AND Clomid? I was thinking about ordering him some of the Mynogenx stuff that some dude here reccomended before.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Nolva 40/40/20/20 mg

MyoGenX 12/6/6/6 (pills)

CyoGenx 3/3/3/3 (pills)

have him run that. the cyo will really help recover not just his free test but his cholesterol levels and a bunch of other things. the nolva will also help with free test and make sure his ass doesnt get some nice titties. and of course the myo will get his balls back into full function.

and why the hell did he run SD/4-ad and 1-ad?

Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz

and why the hell did he run SD/4-ad and 1-ad?
    Basically because he is retarded. (He did blow up like a freakin Hulk though! lol)

Anyway... I warned him, he didnt listen... now he has the sex drive of a rock.

Thanks for the suggest. I'll give him some of my nolva and have him order the other stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogamedogz
    Basically because he is retarded. (He did blow up like a freakin Hulk though! lol)

Anyway... I warned him, he didnt listen... now he has the sex drive of a rock.

Thanks for the suggest. I'll give him some of my nolva and have him order the other stuff.
    I honestly don't think it was a bad stack. But I do think it's a stack for a more experienced ph or aas user.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    I honestly don't think it was a bad stack. But I do think it's a stack for a more experienced ph or aas user.
    Its certianly not a great stack. and no PCT? wtf are u thinking?

at least he has a good brother to look out for him. somthing like that could of ****ed up his libido for a LONG time or possibly forever

at least he has a good brother to look out for him. somthing like that could of ****ed up his libido for a LONG time or possibly forever

Well, in his defense. He had some PCT. But it was that OTC crap that the guy at the local protien shop sold him. 60x0

He is just too dumb to realize that he is going to need more than that to rebound.

I gave him some Nolva... Im gonna have him look into the other two things.

edgarr is offline Member
    Tonkat Ali or Red Kat worked for me.

It's ****ed up that he had no ancillaries for pct or during cycle. But the stack itself isn't bad imo.

In fact, I know a few guys that had great results running 4-ad(transdermal) w/ SD. From what they told me their libido was better on cycle, as well as better gains, not to mention no lethargy. Throwing in some 1-ad at 300mg-600mg ed would be a great addition to the stack too.

But if someone were to add in 1-ad (which isn't methylated btw), then I do think the person should run more supporting supps for blood pressure, and cholesterol, etc.

On a sidenote, you spiked my curiousity K.biz. Why do you think this isn't a good stack?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    It's ****ed up that he had no ancillaries for pct or during cycle. But the stack itself isn't bad imo.

In fact, I know a few guys that had great results running 4-ad(transdermal) w/ SD. From what they told me their libido was better on cycle, as well as better gains, not to mention no lethargy. Throwing in some 1-ad at 300mg-600mg ed would be a great addition to the stack too.

But if someone were to add in 1-ad (which isn't methylated btw), then I do think the person should run more supporting supps for blood pressure, and cholesterol, etc.

On a sidenote, you spiked my curiousity K.biz. Why do you think this isn't a good stack?
    SD is a pretty damn strong designer steroid . prob one of the most powerful besides m1t. and now the most powerful on the market. theres no need to stack it with somthing else. Eeven no i am contradicting myself since i did stack it with PP, but i learned from my mistakes. more s NOT always better. there no need to put more stress on you HPTA and just because ur taking more support supps doesnt mean your body is using them. they only work to a certian extent. poeple think just because they pop some niacin and ryr there cholesterols gonna be ok. well mabye so, but that also may have no effecton you as well. same goes hawthorn berry for BP, hey it could help some guy lower his BP to a perfect level but for you or me it might not do anything. Now while increasing support supps when taking more is always a good idea, its not always the solution. i personally think SD/4-ad/1-ad is a waste of money IMHO, and lil dangerous. while put your body under so much stress when you done have to?

just my 2 pennies.

SD is a pretty damn strong designer steroid . prob one of the most powerful besides m1t. and now the most powerful on the market. theres no need to stack it with somthing else. Eeven no i am contradicting myself since i did stack it with PP, but i learned from my mistakes. more s NOT always better. there no need to put more stress on you HPTA and just because ur taking more support supps doesnt mean your body is using them. they only work to a certian extent. poeple think just because they pop some niacin and ryr there cholesterols gonna be ok. well mabye so, but that also may have no effecton you as well. same goes hawthorn berry for BP, hey it could help some guy lower his BP to a perfect level but for you or me it might not do anything. Now while increasing support supps when taking more is always a good idea, its not always the solution. i personally think SD/4-ad/1-ad is a waste of money IMHO, and lil dangerous. while put your body under so much stress when you done have to?

just my 2 pennies.
    Even though I disagree with some of what you said, I respect your opinion.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i wouldent run nlova

this is what's in my sticky

Why not nolva? Superdrol and pheraplex are progestins which means that means that nolva can cause or make existing gyno worse. Macrophage69alpha (supplement guru): Clomid does not upregulate the PgR (as nolva does). After speaking with Macro, he recommended stacking clomid (SERM) and aromasin (AI) together. The aromasin is not supposed to have a negative impact on blood lipid levels, like other AI's can.

but another AI in aromasin's place would be fine
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Thread Information