freakon is offline Associate Member

Promagnon 25 and urine testing?

Hi Guys! i am new here and just wanted to check things out "i'll update my profile later". I currently work for a Co. that does random drug testing, i am not sure what they are looking for besides the use of illegal drugs but will taking Promag. cause my urine sample to test positive and possibly cause me to loose my job? also... i have been out of the loop for a while the last PH that i used was SD which was about 3yrs. ago i only tried 1 bottle but stopped because of the random drug tests. Can anyone give me some advice as to what a good cycle for the Promag? I dont plan on stacking or anything like that i just want to improve on my body profile for the next 6wks.

bcaasdirty is offline Member
    10 to 1 the company tests for rec drugs...not steroids

so yer in the clear!

freakon is offline Associate Member
    thats great news! now for the cycle part....whats a good cycle to start with? i have been reading an abundant amount of great info but start to get confused when chemical names start to get in the sentences i was thinking of just getting things from anabolic extreme like their advanced pct, stimulant x, and as a liver protectant their perfect cycle. like i said earlier its been a while since i have had any exposure to PH and would like to get back into the swing of things. i know most folks may or may not want to give any advice as to what to put into my body but a brief outline as to what products are greatly recommended for use with Promag would really save me some headache. I already have several bottles and would like to use them if i can get some good info on a cycle. thanks

bcaasdirty is offline Member
    well yer gonna need more then AXs otc pct stuff i can tell ya that much

promagnon is similar to halodrol, run a search to see what ppl have dabbled w/ for pct while running halodrol

yer gonna neeed support supps too...cholesterol, liver, blood pressure...and most importantly get a set diet for the cycle as well!

read K.Biz's sticky @ the top...alot of wat is true for pp/sd can be applied to promag

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    Freak...there is also alot of good info on here about testing..Just do a search.. Also follow BCAA's advice on the supps, you definately need these to help take care of the sides and health (liver) issues

Thread Information