Some of you may have read my previous posts, but to recap, I did a jacked up cycle; not nearly enough info and knowledge, and listened to someone who I found out doesn't know his ass from a whole in the ground. Anyway, bp really went up and lipids got shot to hell. Things appear to be coming back to normal, but had to go on bp meds for the time being. Anyway, was hoping to do a "correct" first cycle in December, but with everything that I have gone through, plus all the stuff going on with busts, etc. I am wondering if I should pass on it for now. I was in the nutrition store next to my gym and the guy has these pheradrol/xcellerator packs for sale. He "says" that they are just a step down from real gear. His brother and several others have used it and done extremely well. Actually has three different types depending on what your goals are; bulk, cut, etc. Anyone ever have any experience with the products? Did they actually work? The pheradrol is the steriod like pill, and the xcellerator8 helps to allow it to pass through the liver without gettin killed! Curious about your thoughts.

Thanks,
Browboy