nathanlgd is offline Associate Member

NOZ, No-Xplode or Cell Mass???

Whats the difference between No-Xploe and Cell Mass and which is the better of the 3 I've mentioned in the title?
    Cheers

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I Love and I mean Love NO explode. I was a skeptic until I tried it now im a believer.

I was going to just go with the No-Xplode but I thought it was worth a post before I bought. No-Xplode and Cell Mass are by the same people and sound very similar so I wanted to know the difference. Then NOZ and No-Xplode just sound the same but from different people.
    Anymore views are facts about these supplements? Its always a little slow on this supplement board.

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    I hate NO-Xplode... It didn't do crap for me, just got me shaky and that's it... I even tried a lower dosage... By the far the best in my opinion is NO-Shotgun... Now that stuff gets me so pumped up in the gym I just wanna scream my head off... But it tastes horrible, so I mix it with powdered gatorade

jon77 is offline Banned
    IMO...BSN True Mass...

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Yeah you cant go wrong with any BSN products right now.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    +1 no shot gun

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    take no xplode and cell mass together, they arnt really that similar, no xplode is a pre workout energy/no for pumps and vascularity, and cell mass is cee forpost workout for gaining size, both have creatine but theres more in cell mass

Ok, so is NOZ just like No-Xplode then? I think I may try both cell mass and no-xplode then.

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    not sure whats in NOZ but most of those pre workout NO supplements are similar just compare the ingredients

bootkampboy is offline New Member
    take cellmass and NO-Xplode together!

savax is offline Associate Member
    VPX NO Shotgun hands down... Noxplode blows

I've found some No Shotgun on a UK website. Its £5 more than the initial thought of No Xplode. I don't mind paying the little extra at all. I just want to make sure I get the best powder.
    At the minute its looking like No Shotgun. Anymore views before I order. No Shotgun seems to have the most votes

NO Xplode is a pump formula, Cell Mass is a creatine formula. U only wanna take xplode before ur workous, cell mass probably twice a day i'm guessing like creatine. I haven't tried neither, I've tired Xpand by Dymatize and Super Pump 250 by Gaspari.

cwhid is offline Junior Member
    For pre workout i would consider trying amplify 02. From what Ive read it seems to be the best of the preworkout creatine products. Im about to order some myself. Of the postworkout creatine products ive tried, personally I like Vitargo CGL the best, better than cellmass, but both were great products. The same company that makes Amplify 02 makes a product called Raw Mcc which is designed to be taken postworkout and on off days. I will be taking this along with the amplify 02 as reccomended by AGX sports(the makers of the stuff.) I like the idea that the amplify 02 is in pill form which makes it easy for me to go straight to the gym from school or work(which I have to do quite often), whereas with no shotgun or noxplode you have to mix it which can be a hassle dealing with shakers and stuff if youre on the run. I havent tried NO shotgun...ive heard good things, but i have tried no xplode and didnt really like it...way too jittery. I should also mention that i am extremely ADHD to begin with so stims+me=diarreah-of-the-mouth maniac. I know this post has been all over the place, but i think it contains some info that should help. I havent tried nearly as many products as some guys on this board, but I will definately give my honest opinion about the ones i have. Give me a few weeks and I will let you know what I think about Amp 02 and raw mcc.

Me and amy training partner are both going to be using the creatine/s that I finaly decide on. I think I'll use both, a pre and post workout supp but my partners a little strapped for cash so he only wants to use a pre work out supp. That is - assuming that a pre workout creatine based supp is the most effective supp of its kind?
    The only experience I've had my-self of such supplements is V12 turbo a couple of years ago and Cre-ethyl thunder. I found the V12 great for pumps and had good gains in all respects considering its only a creatine supplement. The cre-ethyl thunder gave great pumps but I didn't notice much of any strangth and size gains.

Its been years since I used any kind of creatine based supplement so I'm excited to get started. It seems this kind of supplement has come along way since my last experiences.

So at the minute I think its looking like Cell Mass and No Shotgun for me and just No Shotgun for my partner.
    Cheers

dameter21 is offline Junior Member
    I tried them all VPX NO SHOTGUN is by far better..

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Amplify 02 no doubt

cwhid is offline Junior Member
    After a week and a day of amplify 02 and raw mcc, I have to give this the nod as one of the best sup's i've ever tried. I am starting a new thread to give a more thorough review, but in short, this stuff is the sh!t.

dank1970 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

no2

I tried no explode and wasnt overly impressed at all. IMO my best and longest lasting pumps came when I added the original NO2 from MRI "Medical Research Institute" developed by actual scientists and teams of doctors. I would work out at 4:00 pm and still have very hard pumped muscles 6 to 8 hours later. I would use it again.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    No-xplod is pre and cell mass is post. No aint bad but i like alot other pre wo products

Stabone is offline Banned
    It's all a waste of money.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabone
    It's all a waste of money.

Around 20+ posts above you beg to differ.

I have used NO Shotgun and it is the real deal. I picked up some NO Xplode & Nitrix today and will be using that starting tomorrow. I figured I should try it, if it works, great, if not, switch back to NO Shotgun.
    ***No source checks!!!***

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    ***fairly new product alert***

NO3 overload has got to be the best NO/creatine product Ive tried to date.
    It is either a powder or a pill form, the powder tastes like crap so the pills rock. It uses CEE as its creatine but whatever noexplode did for me NO3 overload surpassed its effects. AMP 02 is good stuff too but doesnt really compare IMO to the NO3 overload. It is from a company in TX i think called CMI, they also have a stack they suggest but I have yet to buy all the stuff, I think it is more marketing hype for the most part. Seriously ive gotten like 20 people to try this stuff and they ALL called me and told me how great it was.

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    I've been using NO-explode for a couple months now and absolutely love it, it really gets me going in the gym, and i seem to be getting a lot better 'pumps'. I ordered some CellMass yesterday on a suggestion from my roomate, will try it out for a while and let you know how it works. It seems to me like they shouldn't really be very simiarly though, cause one is pre, and the other is post work out.

Armenian is offline New Member
    I've taken Shock Therapy, NO-Shotgun, and NO-Xplode in that order. I got really good pumps from all 3 so now it comes down to which one tastes the best and NO-Explode wins. No-shotgun tastes like cow vomit mixed with rotten apples.

I ordered some AMP 02 a few days ago so I'll see how that goes.

Thread Information