RAILroad is offline Junior Member

Supplement experiences

Multi-Vitamin

1. GNC Mega Men- took it while in high school, lifted for many sports but never felt a difference on a day i missed out on it.
    2. ON Optimen Multi- I seem to stay more flushed out with minimal color difference when i use the restroom.
    3. Universal Animal Pak - I could tell a difference on the days i did take it but i seemed to keep no water in me as i went to the bathroom every 15 minutes. Plus, my urine was highliter yellow as if the vitamins were going right thru me. Didn't exactly look forward to te 11 pills everyday.

I WOULD STAY WITH THE ON OPTI-MEN. SEEMS TO STAY IN MY SYSTEM AND KEEP ME FLUSHED. NOT ALL THE PILLS AND LESS EXPENSIVE. SEEMS PERFECT.

Protein Powders
    Have not experienced much with protein powders cause i just never felt the reason too.

Musclemilk - It never mixed up too well for me unless i used it in a blender. Seemed to be a treat and really filled me up. Used it while looking to put on alil more mass without the weight gainers. Got off of it cause all of all the calories and added fat.

ON 100% Whey- Have taken it the longest and am currently taking it. 24g grams of protein per scoop and 10g glutamine. Seems to do the job for me and doesn't taste bad at all

AmplifyXL- got a hook up and decided to give this a try. tons of protein and carbs but was way expensive to try again. Worked well but I can't say it was any better than ON.

I WOULD SAY THAT I'M STICKING WITH THE "ON WHEY". LIKE I SAID BEFORE SEEMS TO DO THE TRICK FOR ME AND I STILL HAVE ROOM TO EAT A GOOD MEAL ALIL OVER AN HOUR AFTER THIS POST WORKOUT.

Pre-workout

NO Xplode- worked well for a couple weeks and as I used it I constantly had to up the dose. I got to the point to where it was pointless and getting ridiculous.

Black Powder- Seemed to be the same as NO Xplode but didnt take it as long. Great pumps and had insane vascularity.

Superpump 250- This stuff really seemed to work for me. The after taste was always terrible and the rumor is true I visited the restroom very often. During and after workouts. But helped me make great strides to where i am now.

SizeOn- Decided to give it a shot and i wasn't overly impressived. It did help with vascularity but didn't seem too much difference from pumps. I didn't seem to get as tired while lifting which is a plus. Would look up at the clock and realize I was going on 2 hours of lifting. Expensive.

Nano Vapor- Currently taking this and they are right this stuff is touchy. I am not too fond of Muscletech but after reading reviews decided to check it out. Don't be tough with this. It will mess you up. Decided to be a tough guy and go 2 scoops first day thinking I've dont NO before what's the difference. And there is one. I was so shaky and became naucious for about 45 minutes. It wasn't to the point where i couldn't lift but I didnt feel great by any means. Drank lots of water and have had great success with it. Plan on purchasing again.

Glutamine- I never have stuck with a particular one. Once again I never do feel much of a difference, but I'm sure it's doing its job.

AFTER WHAT I'VE EXPERIENCED SO FAR I WOULD GO WITH THE NANO VAPOR. LIKE I SAID CAN BE PRICRY BUT I FOUND A GREAT PRICE. THE SUPERPUMP WAS GREAT BUT I COULDN'T STAY OFF THE BATHROOM. STARTED THINKING ABOUT MEDICATED TP.

Amino Acids

Haven't eperienced too much in this catagory. Am currently taken ON BCAA's and seem to not be as fitigued afterwards.

ProHormones

Sus500- Gained lean mass and even seemed to drop alil weight and wasn't skrinking the calories. Worked well for me and am planning on taking again. Can be pricey but once again you can find places that have it cheaper.

NovedexXT- Take it before I go to sleep. Currently taking it. Don't feel much difference at all but im sure it's doing it's work.

No2 Black- Made great strength gains. Did retain some water, but could be from my diet at the time. Expensive.

Androbolix- Used it long time ago. Garbage.

H-Drol- Took it in highschool. Got me really big but i was an idiot and did nothing after and lost most of it. Worked real well if I would've used it right. You get smarter with age.

SUS500 IS WHERE I BELIEVE IT'S AT. WORKED VERY WELL FOR ME SEEMED TO STAY STRONG AND LEAN. NOT TOO EXPENSIVE.

I am interested in others experiences or there supplements. Lets make this post a big one. Anything and everything.

admirals56 is offline Banned
    bro why the **** did u take size on before ur workout its pwo or during workout its one of the best creatines out there.

i took it during my workout. i was also taking superpump before so that may have been the reason. once again....took superpump pre and sizeon during....sorry about the confusion.

oOo ya.. i no a kid that took 2 caps of sus 500 am and 3 caps pre workout and 2 before bed and gained 23lbs in 5wks

miguy82 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by admirals56 View Post
    oOo ya.. i no a kid that took 2 caps of sus 500 am and 3 caps pre workout and 2 before bed and gained 23lbs in 5wks
    Dude what is sus 500, are you talking about some fake prohormone u buy at walmart or somthing and gain 23 lbs of pure water weight?wtf

U seem very very clueless on this matter esp when ur yelling and questioning the man about why hes taking it pre and not during workout..once ur muscles are saturated with creatine its not gonna matter if u take it pre or 30 min later during or and hr post.. if u dont know anything on supps not wise to put ur .02 cents in ..

Holy crap u have over 500 posts in a mo span, i hope ur not yelling crap yuck like this in all ur other posts hmmm

How old are you even , im guessing rather young huh?
    Last edited by miguy82; 02-04-2008 at 06:54 AM.

first of all i dont htink you know what youa re talking about. why dont you look it up befor eyou call someone out. makes yourself look even worse. thanks brother.

slayer1983 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

hey

with taking all them supplements id recomed that you take milk thistle to help out with your liver its a great add on and not ver much

yea i understand i take it right now but thats not all that i am taking right now....just basically all of them ive taken

n your opinion is nano vapor ligit? im sure all of mucle techs products are good just not worth the money when u could get regular whey then there nitro tech lol. how did u like it. i got nothing out of 3scoops of no xplode but how is the nano vapor? im thinking of going to gnc and buying it taking 10servings and return it .get store credit and buy 5lb tub of optimum whey lol.

Thread Information