Thread: Anti estrogen

sniper320 is offline Member

Anti estrogen

Hey do you guys know if there is a Antiestrogen That i could pick up at the local supplement store that could help Reverse gyno? Its hard for me to get letro. thanks

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    No, not that I know of.
    Click the ARR banner in the upper right of the page and you can order what you need.

But i live in canada, its hard to get stuff thro the boarder.

But i live in canada, its hard to get stuff thro the boarder.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    yeah, I didn't think about that. I'm not aware of any otc supps that will help, bump for more opinions.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i dunno nothing is really gonna work...6 oxo, novedex xt...i guess

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    I have been hearing about peeps having sucess with this also.. It using raloxifene and a otc ATD... Also epistane is mentioned towards the bottom ..

Week 1: 60mg Raloxifene ED + 50mg ATD ED
    Week 2: 60mg Raloxifene ED + 25mg ATD ED
    Week 3: 60mg Raloxifene ED + 25mg ATD ED
    Week 4: 60mg Raloxifene ED + 25mg ATD EOD
    Week 5: 60mg Raloxifene ED + 25mg ATD EOD
    Week 6: 60mg Raloxifene ED + 25mg ATD EOD
    Week 7: 60mg Raloxifene ED
    Week 8: 60mg Raloxifene ED
    Week 9: 30mg Raloxifene ED
    Week 10: 30mg Raloxifene ED

Raloxifene
    Studies have shown that Raloxifene has a better success rate of reducing the size of gynecomastia in men than Nolvadex (1). It is also less hepatoxic (harmful to the liver) than Nolvadex. 60mg is a standard dosage, which is tapered down to a half dose of 30mg for the last 2 weeks of the cycle in order to avoid rebound. Ralox also takes about 3 weeks to start working, therefore the full 10 weeks is nessecary.

ATD
    At 25mg, ATD inhibits conversion of testosterone to estrogen without eliminating estrogen completely. The reason we keep this dosage low is to avoid side effects related to low estrogen, such as sore joints, lethargy and low libido. With an extreme tapering down of every other day dosing and Raloxifene to boot, there will be little to no rebound with this protocol.

Backup Plan: Epistane
    I have seen extremely good results with low dosed Epistane (10-20mg). This product has shown extremely good anti estrogenic and gynecomastia reducing properties. However, it is a steroid , and there is a possibility that the gyno could return or worsen during post cycle therapy . Personally, I don't recommend any more than 20mg when your goal is to reduce gyno, but that is an argumentive point. I experienced growth at 30mg, but everyone responds differently. Just remember Epistane is an anabolic agent.

(1)
    Raloxifene and Tamoxifen Treatment of Pubertal Gynecomastia

Lawrence and colleagues report their experience with the use of either raloxifene or tamoxifen, both antiestrogenic agents, in reducing breast size in adolescent boys with benign gynecomastia. The data presented are from a retrospective review of 37 patients: 12 received reassurance alone, 10 received raloxifene (60 mg once daily for 3 to 9 months), and 15 received tamoxifen (10 to 20 mg twice dialy for 3 to 9 months). Baseline studies including LH, FSH, testosterone, and estradiol levels were normal in all subjects and there were no significant differences among the groups with regard to age at initiation of treatment, Tanner stage, BMI or baseline hormone levels. Significant reductions in breast diameter were measured with both raloxifene (2.5cm, 66% reduction) and tamoxifen (2.1cm, 46% reduction). However, a 50% or greater reduction was seen more often in the raloxifene treated group (86% vs 41%). No side effects of the medications were reported.

hey thanks merc, is that stuff non priscription? like can i just get it at the drug store?

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper320
    hey thanks merc, is that stuff non priscription? like can i just get it at the drug store?

Epistane is otc

ATD is otc

Raloxifene " needs a script "..

I was just giving you some other things that some people have had success with.. Keep in mind all of this is just an attempt to get rid of gyno without having to get surgery done to remove it. Some people try all these protocols and dont have any success ..

I think letro is the most effective protocol ..

Merc.
    Last edited by Merc..; 10-13-2007 at 05:15 PM.

Thread Information