Thread: test bad

zummer is offline Junior Member

test bad

Is it bad to produce more testosterone using supplements as a teenager? Say 16-17 YO? Knowing that in your teens you are producing a lot of testosterone as it is...would it be bad to take a supplement that improves testosterone? Say a supplement such as a prohormone?

goose is offline Banned
    how old are you?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    bump for your age.
    In general at early ages in males testosterone is very high, and is in no way limiting one's growth. For that reason using products that raise it even higher will yield no further gains.

Quote Originally Posted by goose4 View Post
    how old are you?
    I am 19 yo but i was jw for one of my youger friends. So it would not effect him at all using a product to boost test? But it will not help either? So would something such as 4-AD (prohormone) help for putting on mass and size at his age?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by zummer View Post
    I am 19 yo but i was jw for one of my youger friends. So it would not effect him at all using a product to boost test? But it will not help either? So would something such as 4-AD (prohormone) help for putting on mass and size at his age?
    My point was that it wouldn't help, not that it won't hurt. Prohormones would definitely be bad at this age as well. The simple fact of the matter is one who can't gain at that age just doesn't diet properly, and possibly doesn't train properly either. 90% chance it's diet in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    My point was that it wouldn't help, not that it won't hurt. Prohormones would definitely be bad at this age as well. The simple fact of the matter is one who can't gain at that age just doesn't diet properly, and possibly doesn't train properly either. 90% chance it's diet in my opinion.
    Just out of curiousity why would prohormones be bad for him? And beside protein, food and hardwork what else would you guys suggest for him?

there reproductive systems arent done maturing yet and a sex hormone from an outside source will then shut down its own production once there bodies recognize they have too much of the hormone. could cause him life long problems.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zummer View Post
    Is it bad to produce more testosterone using supplements as a teenager? Say 16-17 YO? Knowing that in your teens you are producing a lot of testosterone as it is...would it be bad to take a supplement that improves testosterone? Say a supplement such as a prohormone?
    Prohormones do not improve testosterone production, they will shut it down. A natty test booster such as MyogenX or T-bomb II would be a much safer idea, but still shouldn't be needed to make good gains. I have to agree with ******ger most people (especially young people) who think they need steroids (or prohormones) just simply dont eat enough food.

Thread Information