Thread: Few questions

Stoneco|d is offline Associate Member

Few questions

I hear good stuff about Novedex XT and some bad. Some say it's completely useless to take after a m1t cycle. I wanted to take Tribulus and Nolvadex as a PCT but i can't find Nolvadex. The guy at the place where i got my m1t said to take Novadex with 4 cap of Trib. I basically need a test booster plus an estrogen blocker. I only did 2 weeks of m1t because i was on rage before that, anabolic test. I want my body to rest a while at least a month on PCT then don't take anything for a bit after that. I have gained 10lbs of muscle in 2 weeks which is what i wanted at least.

So can i take Novedex and Trib as a PCT stack after m1t? If it's possible what amount? Please anyone?. If i really need Nolvadex then i'll have to search more but i can get a hold of Novedex easily since it's not illegal.

Bradly1234 is offline Associate Member
    you should have done ur research b4 doing ur cycle. you deff need correct pc for m1t.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    go read my sticky on everything and anything about SD. even no the superdrol is not m1T the same PCT should be done. this nolvadex xt made by anabolic Xtreme, or whoever makes it is pretty much the worst PCT ever created. and tribulus is useless.

follow the pct in my sticky and youll be on the right track. do at LEAST a 3 weeks pct, but i would recomened 4 weeks.

Thread Information