Hollywood080 is offline Anabolic Member

Help for my G/F!!!

My girlfriend is wanting a appetite suppresant/fat burner any good recommendations? She said she would like something that will give her a little energy but not make her feel like she is skitzing!

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I am EXTEMLY sensative to stimulants, most make me feel crappy and give me anxiety. The best 2 products i have used are AMP and H.E.A.T stack. I used H.E.A.T stack as directed(3 pills 3 times a day) and didnt feel anything, which to me was a plus. Then I stacked with with Amp, I only took AMP on my workout days 20 mins prior to workout. This gave me good energy and was a good thermogenic, but it was a "natural" energy boost feeling, and i didnt crash or get anxiety. I hope this help

IF shes looking for a appetite supprsant and alil energy bost i highly reccomend AMP. She can take that as direcred 2 pills twice day. If she wants to add alil sumthing sumthing to that she can use heat stack, im sure she will be happy with the energy, results

If you go to bulknutriton . com they have a great package deal, one bottle of each for 50 bucs, ITS WORTH IT
    Last edited by Machdiesel; 11-27-2007 at 10:48 AM.

thanks Mach! I'll def look into those. Anybody else recommend anything different?

When i was cutting,I used Heat, Amp, and lean xtreme. Lean xtrme is a 7-0h base that has nothing to do with stims, its main focus is cortisol and thyroid managment. It sounds like alot to take at once, but each product focuses on a certain aspect. If your g/f is on proper diet and workout regime, she will se AMAZING results with these 3 products

right on! She's been asking me to come up with a work out plan for her. Up until now she has just been doing "Body For Life" workout. I thought that I could come up with one for her, but when I started thinking about it I blanked. Her workout needs are so much different then mine! I couldn't figure something out for her that wouldn't keep her in the gym 2x a day for 6 days a week! ( This is just an exageration! I never really made it that far into planning.)

well good luck man, if she decides to take these 3 products she will be pleasantly surprised, and im sure youll be PMing me thanking me for making your G/F look so god

cool I appreciate it Mach! If I can get her on all of them I definitely will! I was also thinking of getting her on clen !

i have done clen as well, and to be honest i saw better results with the stack i posted. Also Clen can have some really shitty sides, like sweating ALOT at all times, heat palpitations, and other things along these lines.

yeah she would probably freak on me if she started seeing bad sides. She has no idea that i juice and would kill me if she found out! I have a bunch of clen and was just gonna give it to her and not explain everything about it to her! ( I would explain about it! Just not about how she's not supposed to have it!)

i think shed be super excited to see "not for human consumption" on the bottle

yeah she would love that!

i guess in theory a clen /cytomel (t-3) combo would have the same effect of the stack i posted, but i dont have ne experience with that stack so i cant reccomend it

yeah i'll probably just advise her to go with the supp stack. Easier on me!

Thread Information