JuliasDad is offline Associate Member

myogenx expire date?

i might be blind but i cant find a expire date on the bottle? ive been lifting for years but ive been out of the gym for about 6 months, i had some health issues. this past weekend i started back up and it feels great to be back. all my strengh is gone and im pretty sore, first week back is always tough.

i have a bottle that is open with about half left and a unopen bottle. they cant be more then a year old and id really like to try this stuff. people on here seem to really like it and i need a little boost to get me going again. is it safe to use these even though i cant find a date and should i only use the unopen bottle and throw away the open one? id like to use both so i can take a hire dose rather then just the 3 a day, looks like the new dosing is higher and i do want to use it for 4 weeks? (just opened the new bottle and the bottle that was allready opened defonitly has a stronger smell to it, not sure if that means anything?)

also, are there any known side effects? my only concern is my stomach, ive had stomach problems my whole life, thats part of the reason y i have been out of the gym for 6 months.

one last thing, i also have some l-arginine lieing around, its not any of the fancy No2 supplements, just straight l-arginine gnc brand, 500mg tabs. im also thinking about taking this again as well. so if i do what im thinking ill be taking a multi, mygenx, l-arginine and protien of course. how does this sound and any suggestions? cant use creatine, kills my stomach. i dont want to get all crazy with suppliments and i dont want to use real gear again, i did all that in my early twentys when i was bouncing in night clubs. just looking to get some size and strengh back and be healthy. thanks for any help!

26yrs old, 200lbs, 5'10
    Last edited by JuliasDad; 02-04-2008 at 09:37 AM.

JuliasDad is offline Associate Member
    bump

Thread Information