Jay D is offline Junior Member

Your feedback on Nitrix

Evening

I've never ever tired this before and was wondering if there are any real benefits..?

I'm thinking about trying it but don't want to have my veins popping out of my long sleeve tops...

J

UNCCwrestler is offline Junior Member
    it is a NO product w/o any stimulants basically. You take it in the morning, mid day and at night. The idea is to keeo constant the vasodialation to inrease nutrient intake.

Honestly, I like alot of BSN's stuff, but for this there are cheaper alternatives. Walmart has "Six-Star Nitric Oxide Overdrive" for only $20 a bottle, or you can go to gnc and get plain ol l-arginine. Just my 2cents.

bcaasdirty is offline Member
    ive tried it b4...pretty much the only reason ive found it useful is for cosmetic...ie get them veins poppin lol

its also a tad on the pricey side

ive also tried bulk arginine (the main ingredient in nitrix) w/ bulk orthinine in a 2 to 1 ratio--think of orthinine as the proverbial butter to arginine (if arginine were a slice of bread lol)--and i couldnt tell much diff between nitrix and the bulk products, cept for in my wallet of course!

Jay D is offline Junior Member
    I'll give it a miss then, not going for the veiny look ATM

J

Thread Information