AnavarX is offline Associate Member

Post I need help with a protein plan!

Ok so I have taken any food supplements since the summer of my senior year in football which was a 1200 calorie weight gainer that I would take after every practice, so its been a while.
    I took protein for about 2 or 3 years in JH and highschool.

Right now Im on some GNC "Soy Protein 95", because I dont really want sugars in my diet. And I would only like to consume the fats in the foods I eat and not the protein even if it saves me a couple of grams. BUT anyways, Im taking my protein supplement about 4 times on workout days(mon-wed-fri) and 2 times on running days (tues-thurs). Its about 25 grams in between meals and spaced out 1.5hours to 3hrs apart so my body can gradually digest the protein. Im also taking amino acid tablets from twin labs in between protein and meals. Is this an efficient way of taking protein?
    I also was wondering about enzyme supplements you can buy to help your body digest the proteins better???Does anyone have any comments about these?
    Would you say they are worth the money?
    How much have they helped you?

I just read that our bodys can only digest 20g of protein in an hour give or take also as a side note
    Last edited by AnavarX; 03-18-2008 at 10:43 PM.

Kaioken is offline Member
    I believe most of you Protein should come for solid sources

Also stay away from those aggressive weight gainers which may get you fat, also are not very good for you do to so much insulin carb over load

I just have 2 shakes a day and make them kind big on protein

~Posy workout and before bed or in the AM

~ use Ginger root caps and Papaya enzyme to increase protein breakdown and uptake, also consuming fod with Pepper ( black) helps too

LuigiBellucci is offline New Member
    A good source of proteins are 4 white egg mixed with strawberries in the morning around 9ish after around 11ish you can takee some Nitro-Tech..I do this and its amazing ! Try it..and the taste is good

Thread Information