ZTEM is offline Associate Member

2Perdrol or Superdrol???

I am curious if anyone would be able to tell me which of the two they would suggest. I understand Pepdrol is very new and many havent tried it yet, but for those of you who have, please helpe me out. I am currently 180lbs, still trying to drop about 10 more pounds, but as soon as I get rid of that weight I want to jump into one of them. Also everyone says to take clomid as PCT, is there any OTC PCT that is available?

Thanks in advance for your help

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    you cant even google Pepdrol

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Do you mean 2perdrol ???

Merc.

yes i meant 2 perdrol sorry bout that

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZTEM View Post
    yes i meant 2 perdrol sorry bout that
    No worries .. I will fix the title for you...

Merc.

Hudson is offline Junior Member
    do a search for it on here, i was reading some stuff on it the other day

Blog Entries
    Here is a link to A-Robs blog post about 2perdrol .. ....( the active ingredient in 2perdrol is 2a, 17a dimethyl etiocholan 3-one , 17 b-ol , superdrol)

January 17, 2008
    2perdrol…my latest nutritional supplement….
    Filed under: Other — admin @ 9:25 pm
    One of the coolest things about my job is that I get to do some pretty cool stuff…like design supplements. So, when Custom Capsules and I started working together to produce a nice anabolic supplement, I was given free reign to put together something cool..which means something that I would actually use myself. So, this time around, I wanted to work with the idea of SuperDrol, and it’s clones, and put something on the market that would have some additional bells and whistles in it.

Basically a formula that would have a potent anabolic that worked on the androgen receptors - but would be a second generation product because of the other stuff I think would act synergistically with it. Hence, the name “2perdrol” (pronounced “Two-perdrol” which rhymes with “Superdrol” and “PooperCall” and a bunch of other things). which is a really nice anabolic So the main ingredient is 2a, 17a dimethyl etiocholan 3-one , 17 b-ol (10mgs/cap) which is a really nice anabolic. Then I added , 3,4- Divanillyltetrahydrofuran ( 500 mgs) which originally was in “ActivaTe” - produced by Designer Supps, and ripped off by basically every unoriginal schmuck in the industry, without giving them credit. This stuff lowers SHBG, which is binding protein that binds to androgens, making less of them bioavailable…by adding this to my 2perdrol, you’ll have more of the active ingredient running around in your body, free and bioavailable.

And finally, I added L-carnitine L-tartrate ( 500 mgs), which increases the amount of androgen receptors (and their expression) that your body has, thereby giving you more of them for all that nice active (and bioavailable) ingredient to bind on to, to work it’s anabolic magic on your receptors.

And, the nice thing is that this product will also make any anabolic steroids you happen to be taking more effective as well, because of those last two ingredients. Anyway, that’s my new product. I gave out some free samples (as I do with all of my products) and I think some people will be keeping logs in the steroid .com supplement forum, if you’re interested in reading that kind of thing.

http://robertsblog.com/2008/01/17/2p...al-supplement/

Aslo here is a link to my 2perdrol log incase you didnt see it ..

Anthony Roberts Newest Supplement 2Perdrol

Merc.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    so its nothing new at all its just his knock off of sdrol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by james21 View Post
    so its nothing new at all its just his knock off of sdrol
    It also has a ingredient to lower SHGB , and another one that increases androgen receptors .. ...

Merc.

alone tho?

I see that you were taking 2perdrol while on HRT... is it effective without anabolics?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZTEM View Post
    I see that you were taking 2perdrol while on HRT... is it effective without anabolics?
    Yea, It is effective on its own ... Keep in mind the dose of test my endocrinologist ( hormone doctor), had me on ( 200 mg everyweek) only puts my testosterone levels back within normal range .. So the results I had were from the 2perdrol ..

Merc.

ok thanks for the help...ill keep all posted with results when I get to that point

has anyone else taken this? Additionally is there any water retention at I cant afford to have it look like i have any more fat then i already do

Thread Information