ZTEM is offline Associate Member

winstrol type prohormone??

I know this is probably a double-negative of a sort... but would anyone know of a regularly available OTC supplement that is similar to the steroid winstrol in its effectiveness??

wukillabee is offline Senior Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ZTEM View Post
    I know this is probably a double-negative of a sort... but would anyone know of a regularly available OTC supplement that is similar to the steroid winstrol in its effectiveness??
    Juggernaut winztrol or axis labs furzadrol. I think its the same exact compound and makeup of winstrol but just without the 17mehtyl analog to it. So it has a lesser half life and probably lot less effectivness then thre real deal but hey, its easier on the liver so good to stack with say h-drol for a good cutter!

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Juggernaut winztrol or axis labs furzadrol. I think its the same exact compound and makeup of winstrol but just without the 17mehtyl analog to it. So it has a lesser half life and probably lot less effectivness then thre real deal but hey, its easier on the liver so good to stack with say h-drol for a good cutter!
    agreed, that winztrol product has been out for a while now, and i know a couple people on the boards who have run it, i would buy 2 bottles and double the dose, mabye even tripple it for it to work as effetive, or close to it.

wukillabee is offline Senior Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz View Post
    agreed, that winztrol product has been out for a while now, and i know a couple people on the boards who have run it, i would buy 2 bottles and double the dose, mabye even tripple it for it to work as effetive, or close to it.
    Oh for sure bro, at least double the dose. I forget where but if you search you'll find logs of people doin this stuff along with the proper dose to get real winstrol type gains. I think its round 250 mg ed spread out through the day, not sure though. Hey k.biz, ima do a cutter 6 week cycle soon with h-drol. I plan on doing h-drol at 50/75/75/75 and looking for a good non-methyl to go along and take the non-methyl for 5-6 weeks straight. I haven't tried 11-oxo or winztrol before. Im thinking of winztrol but many people are saying 11-oxo is great for cutting. What do you think bro?

Thread Information