Supplement Facts
    Serving Size1Capsule
    Servings Per Container90

Amount Per Serving

4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androst-1,4-Diene-3-17b-Diol 25mg
    2a, 17a Dimethyl Etiocholan 3-One, 17b-Ol 25mg
    Halo-Drol Compound Duplicate
    Superdrol Compound Duplicate

(Polydehydrogenated, Polyhydroxylated Halomethetioall Cholane), Gelatin, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate

McJuicer is offline Junior Member
    damn that'd be pretty harsh. stick with real AAS if you wanna go with such strong pro hormones dude

quaker48 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by McJuicer View Post
    damn that'd be pretty harsh. stick with real AAS if you wanna go with such strong pro hormones dude
    I don't do pro-hormones, but have been checking into them and this one caught my eye. Is it me or does this look like a really powerful pro-hormone/ designer steroid ?

McJuicer is offline Junior Member
    It is exactly that, a prohormone/designer steroid if you will

quaker48 is offline Associate Member
    I'll be the first to admit I really haven't done a lot of research on the lastest pro/desinger steroids out as of late, but some. I dont think I have seen one with this high of dosage and combination of the two substance in one pill. What would one say the average gains could be made? assuming diet and exercise, rest and supplementation was in place. Any thoughts?

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Watch out for your cholesterol/lipid profile to be compromised by the SuperPlexx II, ie...
    your good cholesterol goes down and bad goes up. I'm speaking from personal experience on these "pro-hormones," blood work tells it all.

TexN343 is offline Associate Member
    I got a bottle of superplexx 2 in front of me. Your ingredients are incorrect. As stated: . 1 capsule provides: (halo) 4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androst-1,4-Diene-3-17b-Diol 30 mg (Dense Dry Tissue), (Superdrol) 2a, 17a Di-methyl Etiocholan 3-One, 17b-Ol 20 mg (Solid Mass), (Phera) Drol-2-ene-17A-Methyl, Etiochlan 2 ene-17B-ol 10 mg (Androgenix-Desoxydrol), (6-oxo) Tioallocholan-3,6,17-Trone 100 mg. Super Complex Support: 6,7-Dyhydroxybergamottin (DHB), Eurycoma, Cissus Quadrangulus (ketosteroids), MucusPrienes (% L-Dopa), Swedish Waximaze (as transort) ZMA (as apsartate), Acai berry 4 . You are talking about the first superplexx. Sad thing is I won't be able to test it out for months as I just got out of shoulder surgery.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by TexN343 View Post
    I got a bottle of superplexx 2 in front of me. Your ingredients are incorrect. As stated: . 1 capsule provides: (halo) 4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androst-1,4-Diene-3-17b-Diol 30 mg (Dense Dry Tissue), (Superdrol) 2a, 17a Di-methyl Etiocholan 3-One, 17b-Ol 20 mg (Solid Mass), (Phera) Drol-2-ene-17A-Methyl, Etiochlan 2 ene-17B-ol 10 mg (Androgenix-Desoxydrol), (6-oxo) Tioallocholan-3,6,17-Trone 100 mg. Super Complex Support: 6,7-Dyhydroxybergamottin (DHB), Eurycoma, Cissus Quadrangulus (ketosteroids), MucusPrienes (% L-Dopa), Swedish Waximaze (as transort) ZMA (as apsartate), Acai berry 4 . You are talking about the first superplexx. Sad thing is I won't be able to test it out for months as I just got out of shoulder surgery.
    holy fvck! thats a lot of orals n one fvckn pill. and 20mg of sd n 1 pill is fvckn nuts!!!

Thread Information