CitizenPump45 is offline New Member

Red face My Natural Test/GH Boost Supplement Stack

I am thinking about stopping all supps i am on except my vitamin/herbs and protein shakes and trying out this supplement stack to see if you can really gain anything off these "natural test boosters/GH raisers". Here's what I plan to do maybe in a month or 2.

Supplement stack:

ON ZMA 3 pills @bedtime

Controlled Labs Blue Up Stimulant Free 3 pills before workout

Ergopharm 6-OXO 6 pills/day

******** GABA powder 5 grams at night before bed

what could i add or take away? are there any 6-oxo clones? that sh!t is expensive.

2 months of this would cost around $160 ($80/month)

this may be a stupid idea i came up with at 3:43am in the morning, or might be worth trying out. i'm not familiar with natty test boosters.... feedback please. i've just always wanted to try and create a really good natty test supp stack (don't know if the 6 oxo makes it not natural?)

cheers mules

CitizenPump45

HitOrMiss is offline New Member
    you can buy the bulk powder of 6-oxo at bulknutrition.com that should save u some money and Ive read that activate from anabolic extreme is a good test booster, but cant say how well it works because Ive never tried it

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    To raise total T, there arnt many supplements that workout there.

6-oxo, it seems, is good for raising T to basline from being shutdown. But not particularly good at raising T even more than that.

I'd go with PP's Sustain Alpha, Taco-8 and a Fadogia Agrestis Stem Extract (Primal Male's, MAN). But thats going to cost an arm and a leg and if you've cycled before and are over 20-25 years old, you could do another cycle for that.

chainsaw1 is offline New Member
    Fadogia is supposed to be really good in raising total T, I haven't tried it yet. There is a bit of a controversy over that fact that you have to use a the stem and not the leaves, also there is no extraction method for it yet so they cannot isolate the active in it that raise T.

Testofen, 3,4 Divanil (95% Nettle Root Extract), LJ100, these are all pretty good. There is a Human Study on Testofen that shows it raises Free T 98%.

Hexagon is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw1 View Post
    Fadogia is supposed to be really good in raising total T, I haven't tried it yet. There is a bit of a controversy over that fact that you have to use a the stem and not the leaves, also there is no extraction method for it yet so they cannot isolate the active in it that raise T.

Testofen, 3,4 Divanil (95% Nettle Root Extract), LJ100, these are all pretty good. There is a Human Study on Testofen that shows it raises Free T 98%.
    if you have an human study on testofen pls post a link. Because I believe all such products to bee a scam and a ripoff

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    No supp. (to my knowledge) will 100% raise total T. Only SERM's and AI's will.

I've seen users report a raised TT levels while supplementing small amounts of Letro.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    CitizenPump, how's the GABA working out for you? I just started taking it. I was reading out it activates growth hormone production or something while one sleeps. I'm not taking it as a test booster per se, but in part of an ever growing arsenal or supplements for health, immune function, etc.

I started out taking like 1/4 gram 3x/day with a bunch of other stuff. Just took 2 grams tonight with some creatine, Idebenone, and glutamine (along wiht 4grams of vit C and a dose of mult).

I think I"m gonna go take another couple grams. I'm also taking cytomel 3x/day for a total of 25mcg/day (keeping it low b/c not running an anabolic yet, waiting on clen but the order is delayed b/c they dont stock the substance for cortisol control they advertise).

I'm very interested in hearing your feedback on the GABA. GH is outa my price range but am looking for any synergystic properties I can get from GABA and cytomel to promote weight loss.

I'm prepping for a var cycle, just waiting on my bloodwork to see if I should wait for my overseas delivery of lipitor before starting it.

Overall I am getting crazy energy and elevated mood from my supplement stack (relative to what I am used to).

Thread Information