40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member

Ordered a large vial of injectable vitamin B-12 on impulse

As the title says, I ordered it on impulse. Don't really know anything about it's use outside of those who are deficient in it or have some condition where injections are prescribed as treatment. Any advice on where to research possible uses, or general feedback on it's use as a supplement appreciated.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 40plusnewbie View Post
    As the title says, I ordered it on impulse. Don't really know anything about it's use outside of those who are deficient in it or have some condition where injections are prescribed as treatment. Any advice on where to research possible uses, or general feedback on it's use as a supplement appreciated.
    Again another thread about you having overstock of a product. Watch it man.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Again another thread about you having overstock of a product. Watch it man.
    That is why I am doing reading up on it and asking questions. If I had 10lbs of test in my closet would that indicated that I was going to start injecting 4g's a week? What aobut if i had a bottle of cyniade, doesn't mean I'm going to put it down my gullet does it?

This is why I am asking for advice on it's proper use. If in my case, it's proper use is to not use it, then I won't. And until I understand what its proper use is in my case I will not use it. I am a responsible person after all.

Thanks for the concern though, I do appreciate that. But i'm not going to go off half cocked and do anything stupid.

Thread Information