Thread: M1T vs SD

bernimx is offline Associate Member

M1T vs SD

Which one would you choose if u were going to do a short 3-4 week cycle alone on one of them, your goal being an increase in LBM? SD being superdrol and M1T being Methyl-1-Testosterone .

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    depends on your stats

why is that?

Bump

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    because your age, experience, physical attributes play a part in what is best suited for you.

The question was directed as to what YOU guys would use for better LBM gains, as to what is the strongest pro-hormones out of these two...?

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    M1T put mass on me stupid fast, felt like shit though, lots of sides. I'm going to give the drol a run and see how It compares. From what I've read leaner gains but not as much strength. Sounds good for summer. Not happy about the supporting supps though. I'm swallowing 22 pills a day just to take this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by F4iDom View Post
    M1T put mass on me stupid fast, felt like shit though, lots of sides. I'm going to give the drol a run and see how It compares. From what I've read leaner gains but not as much strength. Sounds good for summer. Not happy about the supporting supps though. I'm swallowing 22 pills a day just to take this stuff.
    ya man it's crazy eh? I just started calculating how much that was...only for the milk thistle it's like 4 bottles! which drol are you going to use?

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Honestly, Neither... Side are bad with these two. Even at just 20mg a day I cant take the sides past 3 weeks with SD...

If your looking for a summer cycle to get in lean hard shape You really might want to consider Furazadrol. Great stuff imo. It takes a little more then the "norm" dose to really get you goin, but worth it imo.

Also, a big plus is that its non-methylated!

AR's 2perdrol. I'm on day 3, nothing yet.

K. I was thinking about m-drol. Cheap as hell...

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bernimx View Post
    ya man it's crazy eh? I just started calculating how much that was...only for the milk thistle it's like 4 bottles! which drol are you going to use?
    Anabolic Innovations Life Support my friends. All the support supps u need for a methyl cycle or any ph cycle. U could take some extra milk thistle if u want to add and thats still only 5 caps a day for ur support supps. That sucks if u guys go all a la carte for support supps, that can add in in $ and caps. M-drol is one of the best sd clones i know of on the market and very cheap (20 bucks a bottle on n u t r a p l a n e t dot com) and 90 caps a bottle at 10mg a cap. That bottle is well over 4 weeks worth, enough for a full cycle and 1/4 for 20 bucks. Probably the cheapest cycle in a bottle on the market right now. Most ph's u have to buy at least 2 bottles at 30-50 bucks a bottle for just 4 weeks worth. I stocked up on this stuff, who knows how long its gonna be on the market and for this cheap?

As for the title, id say M1T well over SD for mass and crazy strength and SD over M1T for lean gains with no bloat and less sides with decent strength gains. Sides can be at a minimal with support supps and proper pct and if u still cant handle the minimal sides then u should stick to creatine, but that has sides too haha.

Love2Juice111 is offline New Member
    Ive used Superdrol before in the past to Kickstart my cycles and I loved it!.. cant run it too long tho. Shut you down bad...

As of right now im taking Testanate 50 .. By Black Dragon Labs.. 3 compunds in it and.. 2 weeks into it my stenght is through the roof!. Just as good as superdrol. Up a good 10lbs .. Im doing it for 5 weeks. 2 pills a day.

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Love2Juice111 View Post
    Ive used Superdrol before in the past to Kickstart my cycles and I loved it!.. cant run it too long tho. Shut you down bad...

As of right now im taking Testanate 50 .. By Black Dragon Labs.. 3 compunds in it and.. 2 weeks into it my stenght is through the roof!. Just as good as superdrol. Up a good 10lbs .. Im doing it for 5 weeks. 2 pills a day.
    Testanate 50... Ive heard a lot of good reviews about this stuff, it actully is suppose to contain the same actives as Superdrol, Phera Plex and tren extreme...

Are the sides as bad wih this as SD?

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Anabolic Innovations Life Support my friends. All the support supps u need for a methyl cycle or any ph cycle. U could take some extra milk thistle if u want to add and thats still only 5 caps a day for ur support supps.
    I had never heard of that. It looks awesome. Do you have to take like 2 pills with breakfast and 2 pills at supper time? And add in like 2g of milk thistle a day? what do you think?

Also, what do you think about h-drol?

m1t was a amazing thing back when you could get it easily at a store...

I had never heard of that. It looks awesome. Do you have to take like 2 pills with breakfast and 2 pills at supper time? And add in like 2g of milk thistle a day? what do you think?
    Exactly. I just take the life support since ive takin this and added milk thistle and really ddnt notice any difference so personally i dont bother with extra milk thistle. If i was gonna tae m1t though then yeah, id take the extra milk thistle since its the most liver toxic ph out there. SD isnt as liver toxic as m1t. H-drol is good too but not as potent as sd and wont shut u down like sd and m1t will. Im on original halo-50 from gaspari and an 11-oxo cone right now and loving it. CHeck out my summer cutter log.

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Exactly. I just take the life support since ive takin this and added milk thistle and really ddnt notice any difference so personally i dont bother with extra milk thistle. If i was gonna tae m1t though then yeah, id take the extra milk thistle since its the most liver toxic ph out there. SD isnt as liver toxic as m1t. H-drol is good too but not as potent as sd and wont shut u down like sd and m1t will. Im on original halo-50 from gaspari and an 11-oxo cone right now and loving it. CHeck out my summer cutter log.
    I was already following it heh.. Do you know anyone else that have good feedbacks about the Life Support stuff? Not that I don't believe you, but I would appreciate others opinions just to be 100% sure about my decisions since this is serious stuff...

I was already following it heh.. Do you know anyone else that have good feedbacks about the Life Support stuff? Not that I don't believe you, but I would appreciate others opinions just to be 100% sure about my decisions since this is serious stuff...

Well i can assure u that no one is gonna sell bunk support supps and anabolic innovations sells quality product. Search bb.com and other bb forums, theres reps on there from anabolic innovations and plenty of user feedback. I first heard of them from my supplement guy at milehighmuscle dot com. Ive been goin through him for years and he wouldnt feed me no bs. Its good stuff bro and if u feel u need to add more to the dosage then add another pill or so.

bcaasdirty is offline Member
    ive dun both

for me

SD was the better of the 2...i think the only reason i say this is b/c the first time i did m1t i didt kno what the hell i was doing (no diet, pct, got gyno = ) and the second time i (when id id know what i was doing lol) i dont think i went high enough on the dose for my 'experience' level w/ otc roids

Quote Originally Posted by bcaasdirty View Post
    ive dun both

for me

SD was the better of the 2...i think the only reason i say this is b/c the first time i did m1t i didt kno what the hell i was doing (no diet, pct, got gyno = ) and the second time i (when id id know what i was doing lol) i dont think i went high enough on the dose for my 'experience' level w/ otc roids
    what did ur SD cycle look like?

first run was...

20-20-30-30

second run was

30-40-40-50

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    The question was directed as to what YOU guys would use for better LBM gains, as to what is the strongest pro-hormones out of these two...?
    This is like asking "what's the best car?" Well, there are many, but that doesn't mean it's appropriate or we want to use it all the time.

I have used both, although M1T was with 4-AD (test precursor). A few more sides, lethargy, gyno issues, etc. But those could be attributed to dosages and lack of preparation. Gained a solid 30 lbs and kept most of it. Very noticable to others.

SD was fun too. Didn't gain as much wieght, but that could be attributed to lack of calories (trying to lean bulk, didn't calculate right). Strength gains were greater per lb of bodyweight. Really no sides for me.

You'll find that there are not many who like M1T. I am one of the few that swears by it (probably becuase the sides did not bite me as hard as others). I'm going to give SD another shot, but right now, I would say I would prefer M1T. Although both compounds are pretty powerful and effective. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr View Post
    This is like asking "what's the best car?" Well, there are many, but that doesn't mean it's appropriate or we want to use it all the time.

I have used both, although M1T was with 4-AD (test precursor). A few more sides, lethargy, gyno issues, etc. But those could be attributed to dosages and lack of preparation. Gained a solid 30 lbs and kept most of it. Very noticable to others.

SD was fun too. Didn't gain as much wieght, but that could be attributed to lack of calories (trying to lean bulk, didn't calculate right). Strength gains were greater per lb of bodyweight. Really no sides for me.

You'll find that there are not many who like M1T. I am one of the few that swears by it (probably becuase the sides did not bite me as hard as others). I'm going to give SD another shot, but right now, I would say I would prefer M1T. Although both compounds are pretty powerful and effective. Hope this helps.
    I think it's more like 'what is the fastest car'. good info thanks

I'm on week three of Roberts 2perdrol and haven't noticed jack. I'm taking 20mg each day

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaasdirty View Post
    first run was...

20-20-30-30

second run was

30-40-40-50
    is that superdrol lol

Quote Originally Posted by F4iDom View Post
    I'm on week three of Roberts 2perdrol and haven't noticed jack. I'm taking 20mg each day

Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post
    is that superdrol lol
    u betcha

Thread Information