macman4291 is offline New Member

Can people please help me, I would Appreciate it !!!

Ok, im 17 about to be 18, I weigh 178 and Im 5'9...I dont know exactly but my body fat is probably like 20-25% or worse...Im not like fat, but im a kind of chubby, I am kind of fat in the gut...and I want to transform my body over the summer with close to a 6 pack and get rid of what I would call man boobs., I want to see the best fastest results..I did a cycle of rage rv5 for the past month, and lifting and cardio and I think it helped my somewhat, but im look for amazing results, and looking great with great definition....can people recommend what would be the best regimen for me, I am willing to take any supplement to see a 6 pack and be confident going to the beach without my shirt.

thanks so much

Also I can probably take a picture if that would help

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    forget about the supplements get diet in check. read the stickies in the diet forum.

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j4ever41 View Post
    forget about the supplements get diet in check. read the stickies in the diet forum.
    Yup, check out the diet section and possibly the weightlifting section. Dont be a slacker and you will see results quick.

macman4291 is offline New Member
    im not a slacker, ive been working out every day for a while now...intense workouts. but i want to see results.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    like i said read the stickies in the diet forum they are full of info,then post your diet that you have been eating,research the food that you have been eating so you can post your macros (protein,carbs,fat),state where you are now and where you want to be. Post your training routine in the workout forum to include daily routine how many days a week you workout,how many times a week you work each bodypart,sets,reps,etc... and how long you have been training.

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by macman4291 View Post
    im not a slacker, ive been working out every day for a while now...intense workouts. but i want to see results.

no no no.. you are not a slacker. "dont be a slacker" you read it wrong

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    need to be 18 for this board fat boy

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    There simply no such thing as a magic pill or supplement. Amazing results require amazing dedication and hard work.

Your young, the sooner you realize that and accept the hard work you MUST do in order to achieve your desired result, the closer you will be to your goal and actually making it happen. Trust me on this, you can search the internet till your blue in the face for a way around it, but you'd be much better off going for a jog or hittin the gym instead.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbuffguy View Post
    need to be 18 for this board fat boy

some people aint no help but what he said is true gotta be 18 but read the diet threads man, i know you think you eat decent and you work out hard but if you do and your not seeing results its going to be because you just started doing it, it takes some time to see the changes bro, keep at it and read the stickeys like everyone else said and come back when your legal

Thread Information