FRITZ BLITZ is offline Junior Member

Question M-Drol test shut down?

I took M-Drol back in November 07 exactly like K Biz explained (thanks K Biz) all support sups everything except I wanted to avoid clomid sides but had available. I was coming back from shoulder surgery and not working out for a while. I spent 2 months building back and detoxing before m-drol. I gained 19 pounds in a month and retained it plus few more overall. Shortly after cycle I only had time to work out 1-2 times a week but still retained gains and strength. My sex drive never suffered, if anything I could use a little decrease. For the next four months after cycle I felt like a lazy peice of shit. I was not motivated for anything, it was really hard to get through a workout and I had less than my normal confidence. My life was super stressfull, 50 hour work week, 2 college classes, no sleep, less than proper diet. I have been in the same stuation before but never felt so run down so I was wondering if this sounds like my test was shut down(keep in mind great sex drive, satchel seemed fine, and I kept gains and strength) I want to take m-drol again but not before some advise

Cycle
    M-Drol 10mg days 1-6
    M-Drol 20mg days 6-26
    No-Exlpode 1 serv days 1-26 (I always drink before workout)
    Cytogainer 3 serv every day

Support Sups
    All Sups as K Biz suggested
    (FOR ALL ROOKIES ME INCLUDED, THAT IS THE BEST ADVISE, FALLOW IT TO THE T or K.)

Diet
    8,000+ calories each day
    Anything and everything I could find or kill (healthy)

PCT
    Myogenix (Fagogia) 3caps 3 times days 22-70
    Formadrol Extreme (it was free) 2caps days 22-50
    Clomid (I had in case of gyno but I didnt take)

My experience and stats at the time
    23 years old
    6'2"
    190lbs day 1
    176lbs post surgery
    210lbs average cut wieght before shoulder injury
    208lbs day 30
    205-210lbs day 60

I loved m-drol other than a little lathergy in week three no sides except I felt like a beast. I gained three pounds day 1-5. I gained 15lbs in the next two weeks and slight decrease in body fat about 1% down to 7% no shit, I couln't believe it and I looked insane in the gym. During last few days up 1-2lbs down 1lbs depending on hydration and last meal.
    I have worked out off and on since 17 but partied too much to accumulate great size, not that I was ever out of shape just not as jacked as I should be if I was consistant. I know most people would disagree with my program but while I was takeing m-drol I worked out 6 days a week, three hour sessions with breaks only long enough to catch my breath, no jaw jacking. I prefere to set my regiment to what my body reacts to rather than set rules. I am informed on most aspects of training and different programs and change it up depending on what works for me.

I would like to run m-drol again soon. What are your opinions on the shut down question? Should I change something? Is it still safe to order SERMS from AR cuz I heard it was sketchy right now? Thanks to all. I can only check this site once a while but will appriciate any input.
    Last edited by FRITZ BLITZ; 06-27-2008 at 10:07 PM.

Thread Information