ACE5HIGH is offline Member

New Cycle for me = More Reviews for ya'll

I enjoy changing it up almost every time I run a cycle, trying new products and comparing them all...

This time around Im right in the Middle of CycloTren (tren xtreme clone) and H-drol cycle. My first time for both

As another member suggested, Im running about 6 weeks but only over lapping them both for 2 weeks. This should give me a better idea of the compounds as individuals.

Current Update:
    little more then then Two weeks into the Tren

Sides: acne was bad at first, got a lilttle better. Really seems to be the only side so far.

Effects: Little bit of strenght increase, definite hardening of muscle tissue, definition increase and feels like its helping me shed a bit of fat too

Overall: Ive seen a lot of people knocking it so I was sceptical at first... But im Satisfied so far with this product, seems a good addition for cutting cycle.

More later on both ...

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Whats the stats playa. I'll be watchin this!

wukillabee is offline Senior Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ACE5HIGH View Post
    I enjoy changing it up almost every time I run a cycle, trying new products and comparing them all...

This time around Im right in the Middle of CycloTren (tren xtreme clone) and H-drol cycle. My first time for both

As another member suggested, Im running about 6 weeks but only over lapping them both for 2 weeks. This should give me a better idea of the compounds as individuals.

Current Update:
    little more then then Two weeks into the Tren

Sides: acne was bad at first, got a lilttle better. Really seems to be the only side so far.

Effects: Little bit of strenght increase, definite hardening of muscle tissue, definition increase and feels like its helping me shed a bit of fat too

Overall: Ive seen a lot of people knocking it so I was sceptical at first... But im Satisfied so far with this product, seems a good addition for cutting cycle.

More later on both ...
    Interesting, i think i know who that member is, hehe. Glad to hear the tren is treating you good! Maybe its just the trenadrol that sucks ass, never tried any other tren type ph than that. H-drol should be really nice and yes, this should be a good cutting cycle if the tren is treating you that good cus i know h-drol will. Keep us posted bro, keep up the good work!

Yeah, I had heard durring my pre cycle research that trenadrol did not work as well for users as the other tren products like tren xtreme. If you compare the two chemical structures they are different...

Starting at:

5'10" , 191-193lbs , prob 11% bf had just started cleaning up the diet and a bit of cardio going into the cycle. Goal is to cut, keep weight around 185-190 and replace BF with lean gain. If I can gain a few lbs once im down to 7-8% bf and while keep lean then Great!

Bout 2.5 weeks in; the "good" scale at the gym broke so I cant be exact but Im around 188-190lbs now with prob 9-10%bf
    Last edited by ACE5HIGH; 06-25-2008 at 07:38 AM.

Yeah, I had heard durring my pre cycle research that trenadrol did not work as well for users as the other tren products like tren xtreme. If you compare the two chemical structures they are different...

Starting at:

5'10" , 191-193lbs , prob 11% bf had just started cleaning up the diet and a bit of cardio going into the cycle. Goal is to cut, keep weight around 185-190 and replace BF with lean gain. If I can gain a few lbs once im down to 7-8% bf and while keep lean then Great!

Bout 2.5 weeks in; the "good" scale at the gym broke so I cant be exact but Im around 188-190lbs now with prob 9-10%bf
    Sounds about right, most if not all people who do logs for these tren products say the same thing. They act like progestins thus giving u some water weight or a slight bloat look/feeling. Thats another reason why i wont go for em anymore. DOnt worry, keep ur diet in check and the h-drol will lean u out bro. No water weight from h-drol since just like sd it doesnt aromatize to estrogen at all. Just dry lean gains!

Im not sure the exact day Im on, norm I keep good track...

Anyway, Ive got 8 days left of the Tren and have been on H-drol just a few days.

I have noticed some slight strenght gains this week in the gym. I wouldnt say I really feel the H-drol working yet but I continue to see a little water weight with the Cyclotren. I tried upping my norm dose of 70mg a day to 95mg a day for a few days and really seemed to be extra puffy so I cut back to 70mg

Im starting to look forward to just being on the H-drol, as im just getting tired of the water weight with the tren (keep in mind im also running a small dose of L-dex with this cycle)

I tried to weight myself with the "broken scale" at the gym (isnt balanced right) I figured it reads about 3-4 lbs lighter then norm. It read me at 194 which didnt seem right, but I know Ive got water weight...

Im off to do deadlifts and other back goodies today, Ill check back once I get an acurate reading of my weight...

Wink

Im not sure the exact day Im on, norm I keep good track...

Anyway, Ive got 8 days left of the Tren and have been on H-drol just a few days.

I have noticed some slight strenght gains this week in the gym. I wouldnt say I really feel the H-drol working yet but I continue to see a little water weight with the Cyclotren. I tried upping my norm dose of 70mg a day to 95mg a day for a few days and really seemed to be extra puffy so I cut back to 70mg

Im starting to look forward to just being on the H-drol, as im just getting tired of the water weight with the tren (keep in mind im also running a small dose of L-dex with this cycle)

I tried to weight myself with the "broken scale" at the gym (isnt balanced right) I figured it reads about 3-4 lbs lighter then norm. It read me at 194 which didnt seem right, but I know Ive got water weight...

Im off to do deadlifts and other back goodies today, Ill check back once I get an acurate reading of my weight...

Sounds like the tren is sucking for you, thats why i hate it. Just sides and little strength gains and maybe a little weight increase which could be just water. You'll love the h-drol, no sides and strong, lean gains! It will make up for the shitty tren, haha. Keep up the hard work in the gym and your diet!

Day- Almost 30 days in (only two more days of tren )

Funny thing, the sides that Im pretty sure I was experiencing from the Tren: bloat, puffy nip's mild acne, have all seemed to subside nearing the end of my tren... Almost as if I wasnt taking it any more. Not sure if the H-drol did something to "balance" me out or what...?

Anyway, I am having some steady strenght gains now that im almost two weeks into the H-drol, and cutting up little by little. So far I am really liking the H-drol, it does seem to be pretty mild. I have done a 7 week cycle with Oral turanabol and I actully would compare these two very closely the same. Turanabol took a very long time to "kick in" but produced very simliar gains/strength with little to no sides.

The only thing I would like is to see more mass from the H-drol, Ive been a littel temped to mix in some left over SD I have either with the H-drol or after... But I prob end up saving my liver the trouble and use it another cycle. As for the Tren, I dont think ill be using it again

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    good jpb. keep us updated

Day- ?

Sorry for the long delay with posts on this cycle. Ive run into some issues durring this one.

There always seems to be something that screws up my cycle like half way into and hinders my gains. Does this ever happen to anyone else? or am I just prone to crappy circumstances while "on"?

Anyway, I didnt get to the gym ALL week. I started a new job and have been in training, ive been working extra hours and just had a lot of crap to do.

Thursday I was getting ready to go do legs when I noticed a sharp pain in my um... "Man area". I ended up skipped the gym and saw the Doc next day. Doc said I have "epididymitis" ... its an infection in a painful place. They gave me a antibiotic injection and also put me on doxycycline for 10 days. Doc told me to lay off the weights and "keep elevated" haha...

Well, Im not going to lay off the weights but will take it easy when it comes to heavy squats and dead lifts. I was worried about having to end the cycle because of the doxycycline, but after researching it I could find anything linking hepatoxicity and doxycycline, only that the antibiotics could hinder gains a little. Ive decided to keep up the H-drol for the remaining 10 days while on the doxy... anyway, we'll see how it goes...

Please post any thoughts on this!

A few key notes I forgot to Add.

#1 Im very glad to be done with the Tren , not my cup of tea.

#2 Absolutly loving the H-drol to this point, really too bad I had Problems preventing me from getting the most out of it, but I just couldnt bring myself to end the cycle early!
    It's almost like a very mild Superdrol to me, dry lean gains all across the board (less gain then SD of course) sides are not bad st ALL!

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    good read ....

Thread Information