Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member

thinking about a prohormone cycle

Looking to add about 5 pounds of clean muscle and add strength, and am thinking about giving methyl masterdrol v2 a try. Will look to do a 2 month cycle, with a PCT after words. Any prohormone experts out there? Looking for info regarding stacking other prohormones or supps to better my cycle. Anyone have some experiences with Methyl Masterdrol V2? What were the gains like? Were you able to keep them? Lots of questions, any info would be appreciated.

wukillabee is offline Senior Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapabuff View Post
    Looking to add about 5 pounds of clean muscle and add strength, and am thinking about giving methyl masterdrol v2 a try. Will look to do a 2 month cycle, with a PCT after words. Any prohormone experts out there? Looking for info regarding stacking other prohormones or supps to better my cycle. Anyone have some experiences with Methyl Masterdrol V2? What were the gains like? Were you able to keep them? Lots of questions, any info would be appreciated.
    Its crap bro, just a bunch of hype and advertisement like most supplements or wannabe prohormones on the market. I wouldn't even consider that a prohormone, dhea solo would be stronger haha. Check out the supplement forum bro, get tons of ideas and answers there on the subject. This is no where near an aas so really shouldn't be posted here. Maybe a mod can move this thread or at least spend 10 minutes of ur time to explore the site and the supplement forum, see the stickies there.

N*E*R*D is offline Banned
    5 pounds of clean muscle can be a acheived with a good diet, imo prohormones are pretty useless.

Anaholic is offline Associate Member
    I have used mehtyl masterdrol v2 and it did work. I added 7 pounds and saw improvement in my strength gains. I noticed the effects after about 3 weeks of use. I have since kept the gains, and while I know that prohormones are not that popular, I really think tihs is a good one. I used lg's formadrol for my PCT and it worked great.

dd0316 is offline Member
    i used m1t, im on my pct now, no lost weight or strength

i ran 20mg a day for 2.5 weeks
    but i found the sides of depression and irratibility getting in the way and lethargy. so i decided to stop as i originally had planned for 4 weeks. but 2 me, 10lbs of muscle in 2 weeks that is staying is more than enough and i dont need to hurt my liver. my diet will take care of the rest, it was just a hump i was getting over, that 5-10lbs that you just cant seem to get to or is taking 2 long ot get there

check out my posts and u can find my log and see that m1t isnt bad if you run it with the right suppoirt and with the proper percautions

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

this product does nothing. ive used it and two of my lifting partners. 4 caps per day. zero gains.

Thread Information