tren/sdrol cycle

So ill be starting my second ph cycle in about two weeks. i was around 205 or so and am now try to lean down to about 190 or so, where i think ill be under 10% body fat which will be ideal for cycle.

Here is my proposed cycle
    Week 1: 20mg sdrol 60 mg tren
    2: 20 mg sdrol 90 mg tren
    3: 30 mg sdrol 90 mg tren
    4: 30 mg sdrol 90 mg tren
    5: 40 mg sdrol 120 mg tren
    6: 40 mg sdrol 120 mg tren

i will be taking liver support through out the cycle
    followd by a nolva pct of 40/30/20/20

any thoughts?

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Thats a long time to be running the superdrol (it is superdrol right) and at 40mg? You don't need that much or that long. I'd say wk1-2: 20mg then wk3-4: 30mg will do the trick.

Are you running the liver support now and also what about some Red Yeast Rice, CoQ10, def. throw in some hawthrone berry because both those compounds will shoot your blood pressure up. Run these support supplements a week or so before the cycle and after during PCT

is there a sup that has all of those in cholestoral and blood pressure stuff in it or do you just have to buy them ind? I was going to take the liver support starting next monday...Since I won't be drinking for a while im going to go out this weekend and i don't think it would make much sense to start the liver stuff and then go drink.

I thought the same of the sdrol but the company website recomends a dosage from 10-40 mg and to increase it as the cycle goes on. So I guess if I am feeling real good at 30 I won't go up but i do have enough if i want to.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Quote Originally Posted by chitownhoker View Post
    is there a sup that has all of those in cholestoral and blood pressure stuff in it or do you just have to buy them ind? I was going to take the liver support starting next monday...Since I won't be drinking for a while im going to go out this weekend and i don't think it would make much sense to start the liver stuff and then go drink.

I thought the same of the sdrol but the company website recomends a dosage from 10-40 mg and to increase it as the cycle goes on. So I guess if I am feeling real good at 30 I won't go up but i do have enough if i want to.
    Yeah I don't even know why the company website recommends that, its messed up. People usually report after week 3 into the 4th week the gains stop. Don't go up, I had plenty of results on that dose, its better to take less. I broke all kinds of personal best with 30 mg for the last 3 weeks and didn't really have any sides. I think you responded in my log.

Yeah there is probably a supplement that has RYR and CoQ10 in it but not enough CoQ10 to make a big difference but I may be wrong. Look around, can't really think of any off the top of my head. Yeah do not drink on cycle while on that superdrol. I'd just go 4wks on the superdrol then continue 2 weeks of the tren to help maintain the gains you get off the superdrol because that stuff is strong. Tren is nowhere near as strong as superdrol and coming off both at the same time will prove to be difficult come PCT time. Pick your dosage on the superdrol but don't go to 40mg. I'd say at where your at do what I suggested with the first 2wks: 20mg the last 2wks: 30 mg

Also make sure you take the support supplements before hand, preventive measures are better the fixing it after the fact.

ya i did respond to your log....but i was on another forum and they said the same thing as you about only go 4 weeks...so i think ill do that, thanks for your help man, i appreciate it!

Thread Information