senior_xj is offline Junior Member

Question Raw powders for endurance/fatigue/cramping

Ok so ive been researching ingredients that work the best and want to get them in raw powder form and cap them myself. I figure buying the powders is cheaper, lasts longer, i can pick out the ingredients i want and plus i have caps and a capping machine! Altho i will buy pills if its a good deal.

Im looking for cardio, endurance, anti-fatigue, and help with cramping out of these products so let me know if what i have listed below is good and if i should add anything.

**NOTE** this thread is for just the cardio/endurance/anti-fatigue/anti-cramp products and not the other fat burners and strengh products that will be taken along with this mix.

So my first research issue is finding good quality powders for the best prices. Im hoping you guys can post links and direct me since all the ingredients are legal supplements.

Second research issue is deciding which form of the supplement is best and what i mean is deciding to get either a creatine monohydrate or like a cee powder,, an aakg or an l-arginine powder???

SO,, here are the ingredients im looking for.....
    --Creatine CEE or its best form in powder or pill
    --Arginine Malate or its best form in powder or pill
    --Citrulline Malate in high dosage (10g a day!)
    --Taurine in high dosage (5g to 10g a day!)
    --Acetyl L-Tyrosine (not sure on dosage)
    --Acetyl-L-Carnitine (do i need this even?)

Things i will be taking as well are b12 ingection, kynoselen ingection, caffine, ephedra, and all the neccessary vitamins, minerals, and antioxidents.

Quick info on me is im 6 foot, 280 lbs, 31 yrs old, and have plenty of cycle history. Loosing weight is my main objective but i need help with my cardio, fatiguing muscles and bad cramps!!!!!

Thank you and please post up any info and experience that you have to offer,, its all appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

senior_xj is offline Junior Member

Question

Anyone ???

Thread Information