testa dura is offline Banned

my 2 cents on noxplode

ive tried about 10 different n,oxide products,and the only one that works for me is bsn noxplode,very very disapointed in nano vapor did absoulutly nothing at all,,,,,i dont know how they get away with selling it,,,,,F@#KING garbage.....

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    thats because arginine is being marketed as some sort of wonder supplement for some reason and i just don't understand it. its good stuff but the hype is ridiculous, arginine shouldn't be hyped and marketed as it is.

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Just to show it's different with different people, i tried it and it did nothing, really felt no different, Am now trying Animal pump and this is working better for me...

JIMO

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    booooooo i love NO xplode

toneloc85 is offline Associate Member
    i seem to always get a good pump during my workouts,and have tried quite a few of these drinks, i used to think that they didnt really work as far as increasing your "pump" goes but just really increased energy and focus until i used a few servings the other day on a non training day. it was so weird,i had to work overtime on a saturday in the morning and didnt get off work friday till 2 so i was tired after work on sat, so i took 2 scoops and super pump and was just walking around the park with my girlfriend when i noticed my hands,forearms and chest felt like busting. shit was cool and i now am a believer that these products do work. i wonder if taking these supps thoughout the day like hours after training would increase recovery since they promote blood flow to muscles?

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Dooood....

It's just caffeine.

Caffeine is so underrated. Take caffeine pills before you work out and guess what?

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post
    Dooood....

It's just caffeine.

Caffeine is so underrated. Take caffeine pills before you work out and guess what?
    Shhhhhh your ruining it for everyone.

But seriously it doesn't have enough of the elements, nor do any preworkout drink for that matter, to be truly helpful to a SERIOUS lifter. You have no idea how much creatine, arginine, or any other aminos that your getting in the drink just one number. I use them here in there when they are on sale at my local store (in addition to the NICE discount I am given) but add creatine etc in addition to the drink but what I mostly do is make my own preworkout drink. It works better than any companies pre made drink for me.

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    theres almost no need for that over marketed crap anyways. its all psychological. if you walk into the gym like a mass murderer and the weights are your victims, your going to kill. if you go in there with the energy of a junky on a heroin binge, you ain't gonna get shit done.

CONsis10c is offline Junior Member
    those type of products are a perfect example of the placebo effect

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    i like NO XPLODE ....... before every workout like ronnie says lil no xplode lil pre workout shake

arganine makes your muscles pump up huge - im doin dymatize xpand at the moment and i blow up about half an hour into workout but does it actually help build muscle or nethin or just ur ego?

forgive me cos im not a genius on supplements so i ask

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A few years back I got really strong using nitrix and maybe it was mental but I was pushing myself harder and got better pumps. I was the strongest I ever was naturally at that time nows a different story, I would never waste my time or money on an No2 supps.

toneloc85 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post
    Dooood....

It's just caffeine.

i have drank red bull,monster ect while not training and never felt a pump before,however as i said i drank some superpump while not training and got a pump so i imagine that it wasnt just the caffine doing that or my mind. i think it is like 5-10 grams of arginine to be effective.

nilrac is offline Member
    But NO X-plode isn't just caffeine... or arginine. It also contains creatine and taurine among other ingredients. It's a great volumisation and energy/focus product IMO. Can't hurt improving capillerisation and holding more blood in the muscle. Good for protein synthesis!

And it tastes great too!

Dias_x is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolictonic View Post
    arganine makes your muscles pump up huge - im doin dymatize xpand at the moment and i blow up about half an hour into workout but does it actually help build muscle or nethin or just ur ego?
    i use to take the same thing [dymatize xpand] nice taste and great pumps at workouts but after a couple of hours when you dont see those pumps on the mirror u get down psychologicaly.
    Doesnt woth it for the money..

YupYup is offline Junior Member
    yea, I think it's just all caffeine. for me a long lasting pump that lasts till I get on the beach is what I'm looking for. I personally think arginine products are a waste of money.

Thread Information