likewize is offline Junior Member

Muscle Milk Collegiate???

I have always been a huge fan of Muscle Milk...I know...alot of calories, carbs, fat...blah blah blah...I love it anyways...But I just found out about this Muscle Milk Collegiate that costs $30 for a 5lb jug...Has anybody on here tried it??? I was wondering if it tastes the same as regular Muscle Milk??? If it does, I will be buying it from now on...Because the regular stuff is too much...$20 for a 2.2lb jug...

Please get at me if you have tried both and let me know if it tastes the same?

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    nectar - crystal sky. best tasting protein on the planet and it doesnt have any sugar carbs or fat. forget about muscle milk. its crap imo.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    They are very different.

Collegiate is high maltodextrin carbs, this is only good if you weigh 130lbs and are trying to gain weight(the wrong way). Even though it isn't technically sugar, it is very, very high on the GI.

It tastes great, but so does a sundae from McDonald's.

Original MM is not as bad if you have to have a shake. Still better are the ones that are carb and fat free.

YupYup is offline Junior Member
    also keep in mind that you are getting a different type of protein altogether (caesin) with muscle milk products.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YupYup View Post
    also keep in mind that you are getting a different type of protein altogether (caesin) with muscle milk products.
    Exactly, whey is good PWO. Casein better almost anywhere else, tastes like chalk though.

Thread Information