randy6969 is offline Member

question about creatine

i started taking Gaspari Nutritions Size On creatine powder. I take it 4 times a week only on workout days. My question is i want to keep my face lean as possible while taking this product. I see it contains creatine monohydrate... whats the best way to use this product but at the same time keep my face lean n not bloated. thanks in advance.

tjpatrick1987 is offline Associate Member
    ive never heard of that kind of creatine but you take any ceatine monohydrate 5-7g everyday..... i think loading is a waste of money...but to begin with you should be taking it in the morning (drinking at least 72 ounces) and after you workout you should invest in a carborhydrate powder...........your guranteed great reasults as long as you have proper intensity in your workout you'll gain minunum water weight.....its worth it though

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    You should be taking creatine everyday for best results and if it really is that big of an issue look into Kre Alkalyn.

YupYup is offline Junior Member
    I stick to plain monohydrate. 1000g for like 20 bux, mix into shake. Look for just pure creatine, you can get your insulin spike with almost anything.

Thread Information