niceshotman is offline Junior Member

6-OXO used alone to boost free TEST

I plan to try using 6-OXO to boost free testoserone levels. I have heard that 3 week cycles are common. Before I get started, I just want to make sure that I am using it correctly, so I have a few questions about using 6-OXO as a stand alone supplement, and not for the purpose of PCT.

1. I read that the dosage for my uses would be 300 mg per day. Is that correct?

2. I have heard that for this use, it can be taken at night before bed. Is that true, or should it be taken at any other times? The capsules are 100 mg each, so 3 capsules could be taken all at once, or spread out over the day. I'm not sure which is better.

3. should it be taken with food, or any other supplements, or does it matter?

4. how many days is ideal to take 6-OXO for this purpose? The bottle contains 60 capsules, which would provide for 20 days at 300 mg per day.

5. is a liver support product needed when taking 6-OXO by itself? If so, when should liver support begin, and how long should it last?

Any other ideas or experiences with this product would be greatly appreciated. I just want to make sure that I am using this properly, to give myself the greatest chance of results

jg42058p is offline Member
    I heard that product is crap...

I don't see why you don't just use real steroids

niceshotman is offline Junior Member
    I would be glad to...the only hard part is actually finding a way to get them

If you have any suggestions, pm me
    Last edited by niceshotman; 10-07-2008 at 10:40 AM.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    6 0XO is nothing more than an AI

Thread Information