Jiesel is offline Associate Member

Isatori Morph GXR-3 : Review

I was curious about the product, didnt find much on here so I ordered a sample and will be giving a review on the product 2morrow.

to find out more you can visit www.Iammorph.com
    (I in no way endorse this product, simply hadnt heard much about It, looks like a quality product behind a small label with not a lot of money for advertising. Sometimes those small companys make a much better product then the big name labels.)

I decided to give my review after my bicep and tricep day because that is when I notice the most pumps, vascularity, and my arm strength is good for my body size. This is basically an NO product that is time activated and claims to have 3 different stages on delivery/release. It claims 1. Explosive Strength Surges, 2. Skin-Splitting Pumps and Road Map Vascularity, 3. Rapid Increase in Muscle Mass. Basically the same BS as every other NO/Preworkout Supplement out there, we shall see 2morrow.

I will be comparing the product to those such as , NO Explode, NO Shotgun, Caffine Pills+Creatine, Nitrix, Hyrdroxycut, AMP02 (cant give a fair review on that because I only used It 2 days, didnt do much for me, wasnt a fan of the 12 pills gig, but Im sure I will give It another shot in the future. I've used all of those at one point or another. I still would like to give NanoVapor a shot but dont want to waste the high dollars on Junk. I'm not a huge fan of feeling like Im going to have a heart attack in the gym, so with that in mind. My current ranking is....

1. NO Shotgun (Insane Pumps and Focus, Energy was ok ok, Best supplement I'v takens to this day but It taste like shyt, If you can get over that then Its well worth the money to cycle It)
    2. NO Explode (Lots of energy, pretty good pumps but thats about It, seems like sugar in a shake to me, great product If you workout in the morning like me and need that extra kick in the ass but I'v only been able to go up to 1.5 scoops or my heart feels like Its coming out of my chest.

I'm not gonna rank Hydrox or Caffine Pills because they dont really fall in to the Preworkout category, other then that I will let you know the results of Morph 2morrow for anyone Interested. Thanks for your time.

Blog Entries
    dont u think you should use it more than one day before making a diffinitive review.just a thought good luck.

Jiesel is offline Associate Member
    Absolutley, but I only have a one days sample, I aint going out and buying a supp until I know It works. I took NO Explode last week for the first time in probably 3 months and I could tell within the first 30 minutes from my muscle pumps and energy that It was working and was at least a product I would use again. I figure I should have the same feeling from this product within that first 30-60 minutes of using It.

Blog Entries
    ooh i see i thought u were going to do a whole bottle.my bad. anyway ill be glad to here what u think bro.

Thread Information