40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member

Please review my list of supplements, critique

41yo male, wt 235 down from 295 last July. Currently do cardio 5-6x/wk 40min +/day. Eat clean with occasional slips. Hx of High Cholesterol but currently is 136. Triglycerides are in the moderate-high end of the normal range.

MVI
    Green Drink
    Spirulina
    Milk Thistle
    Time release niacin
    GABA (thinking of discontinuing this)
    Idebenone
    Creatine
    Glutamine
    Metamucil
    Slow release protein powder
    Whey Protein Powder
    Vitamin C
    Fish Oil
    Taurine
    Tongkat Ali 50x strenght (around the week or so my wife is fertile)

Just ordered pomegranate extract concentrate powder

I'm also talking clen right now and just wrapping up using T3 for a couple weeks. Started a cycle of 40mg anavar (10 weeks). Have considered having a little HCG and using low dose last 3 weeks of cycle if gonads shrink on cycle, maybe 200mcg 2x/wk. There isn't too much out there on pct for anavar only cycle's. Would the hcg be overkill even if gonads shrink? Would there be risks I shold be aware of if I took that route?

Suggestions on supplements to consider looking at or taking away? Anything related to my cycle or general health/anit-aging, etc.

I like buying supp's in bulk powder form whenever possible and capping or mixing with H2O.

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 40plusnewbie View Post
    41yo male, wt 235 down from 295 last July. Currently do cardio 5-6x/wk 40min +/day. Eat clean with occasional slips. Hx of High Cholesterol but currently is 136. Triglycerides are in the moderate-high end of the normal range.

MVI
    Green Drink
    Spirulina
    Milk Thistle
    Time release niacin
    GABA (thinking of discontinuing this)
    Idebenone
    Creatine
    Glutamine
    Metamucil
    Slow release protein powder
    Whey Protein Powder
    Vitamin C
    Fish Oil
    Taurine
    Tongkat Ali 50x strenght (around the week or so my wife is fertile)

Just ordered pomegranate extract concentrate powder

I'm also talking clen right now and just wrapping up using T3 for a couple weeks. Started a cycle of 40mg anavar (10 weeks). Have considered having a little HCG and using low dose last 3 weeks of cycle if gonads shrink on cycle, maybe 200mcg 2x/wk. There isn't too much out there on pct for anavar only cycle's. Would the hcg be overkill even if gonads shrink? Would there be risks I shold be aware of if I took that route?

Suggestions on supplements to consider looking at or taking away? Anything related to my cycle or general health/anit-aging, etc.

I like buying supp's in bulk powder form whenever possible and capping or mixing with H2O.
    i would olny keep the milk thisle, glutaimne , protein,whey ,and fish oil and i would add a multi

niceshotman is offline Junior Member
    I think what you have looks ok, although I don't use all of those products myself, but I do use some of them. A few things that I use in addition to what you have are these:

-Beta Alanine Crystals...this stuff truly does work, but limit your doses to 1 g at a time, mixed with plenty of water, and wait at least an hour before the next dose, to prevent paraesthesia.

-Arginine Powder...I use it 45 min prior to workout for a nice pump

-BCAA's Powder...it's hard to mix and use, but it is useful

-Waxy Maize Starch Powder...used to replenish glycogen stores post workout

Thread Information