tjpatrick1987 is offline Associate Member

the best creatine monohydrate money can buy?

this thread is strickly for creatine monohydrate discussion..ok fella's i've done my research on creatine monohydrate... i've looked at read up on tons of creatine mono products..... and of course they all claim to be the best....ive looked at prolab,muscletech,crealean,GNC Creatine, optimom.. the only two that i've read with all good results were prolab and muscletech. but everyone bash's them because of thier sugar content...im underweight would that help the situation with my fast metabolism..whats the best on out there?

Iced696 is offline Junior Member
    The best creatine monohydrate is the cheapest. Much of the hype around different Creatine products is in fact just hype. 1000 grams for around $20 is about the going rate. Although I try and hit sales when I can find them. As for flavored creatine.... I could care less. I was around when protein drinks tasted like S**T, and some of them still do. The inconvenience of crappy tasting creatine is a minor problem considering how long it takes to get it down.

Your best bet is to get your diet under control. Eat cleans foods and hammer the protein. You can get that for cheap as well unless you're trying to keep up with the jones' and buy all name brand stuff, which is pointless. Buy things in bulk if you can and shop for deals. There's absolutely no reason to have to spend several hundred a month on supps alone. Most importantly, it takes time to put on size. I was the same way for years. Hell, I'd just about give anything for that roaring metabolism again.
    Last edited by Iced696; 10-03-2008 at 05:42 PM.

ralph4u2c is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tjpatrick1987 View Post
    this thread is strickly for creatine monohydrate discussion..ok fella's i've done my research on creatine monohydrate... i've looked at read up on tons of creatine mono products..... and of course they all claim to be the best....ive looked at prolab,muscletech,crealean,GNC Creatine, optimom.. the only two that i've read with all good results were prolab and muscletech. but everyone bash's them because of thier sugar content...im underweight would that help the situation with my fast metabolism..whats the best on out there?
    your diet and training will 10-fold compared to creatine monohydrate and it will not help with your fast metabolism. if you did your research properly you should know this already but i would also go with the cheapest creatine mono. you can find. Nutraplanet's kilo is like $13, that is hard to beat so that is my recommendation. there arent many sources of creatine out there, many companies buy from only a hand full of manufacturers who actually make the creatine. they later test, formulate, etc using their sources. good luck.

bunktown is offline Junior Member
    if ur mind is set on plain monohydrate i would go with eas plain phoshagen. I think it is the only creatine monohydrate that is hplc tested for purity, which has very high standard for testing.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    i don't know if you just mistyped, but for plain creatine mono, the cheapest is the best obviously. its all the same stuff, besides the purity which is pretty close across the board, its just the same chemical. if you were looking for a creatine blend, it would be one thing, but pure mono should be almost identical from any company, besides the price tag

B*R*A*D UK is offline Associate Member
    i have a very fast metabolism i use bodey fortress weight gainer just before i got 2 bed and eat like shi* as much as i can . clean thugh like chicken etc . crateain just helps you train a bit harder and relissey n.r.g slower. not bulk you up

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    bulknutrition and get mono and some dextrose for pre and post workout i mix that shit up

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    and mr braduk your avatar chick is bangin

Thread Information