Thread: NO2 Shotgun

kickinit is offline Member

NO2 Shotgun

Ok just starting taking it, anyone else with any info that has been taking it for a while.

Im only on my 2nd day but my first and 2nd day pumps are just gnarly, I didnt think it would be this good. Now im worried about long term effects or side effects. I have high blood pressure (genectic). I have been trying to get back into the gym after my car accident, I still lift IMHO very heavy and I have my good days and bad days, good weeks and bad weeks, good months and bad months with back pain. Im trying to get something to help me keep motivated and I think NO2 shotgun has me hooked so far.

Anyone else have any input?

All my lifting days I took protein, glutamine, and creatine nothing else. Never been in favor with an all in one, i just stacked them before. Creatine before and during workout, protein after and glutamine before bed.

Seriously even typing right now my forearms are PUMPED with veins a poppin...

Also after trying NO explode I didnt think I would like any NO product since that one was in no way stomach friendly... Shotgun seems to be stomach friendly so far which is good.

no one?

Jiesel is offline Associate Member
    Great product bro, I wouldn't worry bout the side effects. I don't know much about anything negative but I haven't heard anything at the same time. I got Insane pumps and my focus for hitting the weights hard was great. My energy was ok ok, but good for me because I don't like the supps that make you feel like you drank 20 cans of RedBull. IE - Hydroxycut does that to me, messes up my workout and makes me feel cracked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiesel View Post
    Great product bro, I wouldn't worry bout the side effects. I don't know much about anything negative but I haven't heard anything at the same time. I got Insane pumps and my focus for hitting the weights hard was great. My energy was ok ok, but good for me because I don't like the supps that make you feel like you drank 20 cans of RedBull. IE - Hydroxycut does that to me, messes up my workout and makes me feel cracked out.
    Thanks man....

With shotgun my pumps are UNREAL, im pumped like 1hr after the gym. I actually already see a difference. I know alot of supplement are bunk, but I think I found a good one. As time goes on I will throw up some pics. I noticed im cutting well and building muscle.

1 CON== My strength has been up and down, but I have read its possible with it, which im putting up with it for now. Im not lifting really heavy now anyway im going for the pump.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    if you have a history of high bp, this isn't going to help at all. the pumps are better because you have more blood pumping, which means higher blood pressure. so adding that along with naturally high levels COULD be bad. not saying it will, but it could cause problems.

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    if you have a history of high bp, this isn't going to help at all. the pumps are better because you have more blood pumping, which means higher blood pressure. so adding that along with naturally high levels COULD be bad. not saying it will, but it could cause problems.
    Yeah thanks man, Im keeping an eye on it.

pimp is offline Junior Member
    How is the taste for the New Shotgun, is it better than the old one..???

Pimp-- I dont know on the old one, but it tastes like Carbination only. I got the exotic fruit and it has a hint of berry flavor. I just take it plain with water and no troubles especially when im thirsty haha

pimp is offline Junior Member
    KICK... yeah the old NoShotgun tasted like straight up crap but worked well for me, so i was just wondering how the new one tasted....Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pimp View Post
    KICK... yeah the old NoShotgun tasted like straight up crap but worked well for me, so i was just wondering how the new one tasted....Thanks
    Yeah I dont think its bad man, that NO Xplode tastes pretty decent but I saw less strength and no benefits from it. Im glad I tried shotgun since Xplode put a bad taste in my mouth for NO, but all good now.

Protein is where I start loosing it on tastes, im not taking any egg or whey right now though, but damn.... haha

Thread Information