DaKMAN is offline New Member

Ideal Re-start Stack

I took about 3 months off from lifting and started again a few weeks ago. I've been working out on and off for 7yrs now, I'm 24yrs old 187lb 5'10". I'm looking to get back to where i was and wanted to start it off right with the help of a ideal supplement stack. I was thinking about this.
    - Twinlab Amino fuel
    - Twinlab Tribulus 625mg
    - Ultimate Nutrition Dhea 100 Mg
    - Ast GL3 L-Glutamine
    - Ast Micronized Creatine Monohydrate
    - ON gold label protein

I would be taking the amino fuel in the morn, pre & post workouts and be4 bed. The Trib in the am and pre workout, Dhea pre workout and be4 bed, Glutamine & Creatine per & post workout and the protein post workout and be4 bed.
    Does this sound about right?? Please let me know what you think and what you would do or change. Thanks

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    most of it sounds like a waste to me... but whey before bed doesn't do anything. if you really want to take a protein for the night, get casein, its a slow release protein that will last more than a couple hours

pimp is offline Junior Member
    Whats so wrong with taking the micronized creatine..???

DaKMAN is offline New Member
    So just stick to the aminos and casein protein? Form other posts the tribulus, DHEA and most creatine is a load of BS but when i take it i feel stronger then when i don't take it and I know for a fact that when i take L-Glutamine I recover alot quicker. Could it be all in my head or is it actually working?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    id say protein ..creatine if it works for you ...and if you feel glutamine aids in recovery you would be the 1st i know that "feels" a difference with it ...buy hey who knows

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    i think the amino acid thing is a waste. you get 5g in every scoop of the ON protein anyway. the creatine is fine if it works. the dhea and tribulus seems like a waste. glutamine is up in the air, if you think it works then go for it. its pretty cheap

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    stick to what works. a micronized monohydrate creatine, a casein and a whey protein. not many other supplements OTC are really worth it unless you have some extra dough. Then I can give you a list of supplements that are just great in general, although they aren't miracle supps or anything. They are just down right good supps that will benefit overall health.

Thread Information