xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member

Are fat burners worth the money?

As the title says. Do you think you could have got the same results without taking whichever kind of fat burner you have in the past? Are they worth a try? If so, which one/s worked for you the best. I've been thinking about scooping 'Reduction' from controlled labs. Never taken a fat burner before, just trying to get the low down here.

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    I think diet and cardio are gonna help more. besides the money spent on burners can be better used for food.
    I have used lipoflame and my friend used hydroxcut. He had a high bf so it did help him alittle but more so by diet.
    Me there was no diffrense. Diet and cardio helped more. Just depends on ur current stats.

NBRD1808 is offline Associate Member
    diet and cardio are definintly gunna be the deciding factors. ive used a few fat burners, i like gaspari cytolean gave me a nice boost of energy for the early am cardio sessions and when i became fatugued kater in the day. But then again i have had the same/similar effects with a decent dose of caffein pre cardio/pre workout that is cheaper than otc fatburners

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Diet, cardio and clen .

Thread Information