Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gmaq90 is offline New Member

I was thinking about...

Doing 3 weeks of Havoc followed by 3 weeks of 6oxo as a PCT, but ive been reading about this stuff for several months now and both have pretty mixed reviews.

Ive never used steroids before, but I have a pretty good diet and workout 4 days a week.

Id like to stick to legal stuff, keep my gains, and have as little sides as possible, but its becoming more and more evident that legal doesnt mean safe.

The bottle of Havoc a friend gave me because he bought a bunch of it when it was still in production. The 6oxo is just something I can easily go to the store and get. My buddy however, is an idiot, and he gained around 25 pounds and looked great during the two cycles of havoc he took, but now he has lost about 15 of those pounds, and doesnt look nearly as good. He took no PCT.

So basically I know that the Havoc worked for him and he took 8 weeks of it. I have a much better workout, much better diet, and im not going to take it with no PCT. So what im mainly worried about is the 6oxo and if it will help me keep my gains. I dont want to risk my health on a few weeks of muscle for it to slip away.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    What's Havoc?

Its made by RPN... I dont know if you know what Epistane is, but its pretty much the same thing.

If you dont know what Epistane is, its an oral PH.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    so then this should be in the SUPPLEMENT section as prohormones are not steroids

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    so then this should be in the SUPPLEMENT section as prohormones are not steroids
    Perhaps, but most SUPPLEMENTS do not require a PCT. I have been told repeatedly that Havoc does. Im not a chemist and im not 100% sure of the compounds, but I figured I would get quicker and more sound advice here.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmaq90 View Post
    Perhaps, but most SUPPLEMENTS do not require a PCT. I have been told repeatedly that Havoc does. Im not a chemist and im not 100% sure of the compounds, but I figured I would get quicker and more sound advice here.
    not really cuz none of us have a clue what you're talking about lol

CookiesN'Cream is offline New Member
    man i would not mess around with havok or any ph's... they are just as toxic on your body as anabolic steroids just with 10X less results.. you are not just adding hormones to your body but making your body change to produce more hormones... so in a sense if you use aas correctly they are safer than ph's.

CookiesN'Cream is offline New Member
    but a more proper pct for ph's is nolvadex .

Thread Information