Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    meangene1975 is offline Junior Member

Is clen good to take

Is clen good to take with cyponate for weight loss. I am 20% body fat. I want to cut a lot of fat and gain muscle. How much should I take or is the wrong thing to do

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by meangene1975 View Post
    Is clen good to take with cyponate for weight loss. I am 20% body fat. I want to cut a lot of fat and gain muscle. How much should I take or is the wrong thing to do
    CLENBUTEROL will help you drastically shed bodyfat..of course diet and training are crucial.

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    Clen is awesome! research it here in the forum before you begin taking it of course..... also many people will say not to use steroids until you're at 15% body fat...... You could easily drop your bf% down to 15% in 2 1/2 months (just in time for summer) then run a test only cycle during summer! I ran a cycle when i was at 19% and i wish i would have waited..... now i understand why it's best to wait til you've lowered the bf %.... good luck and post any specific questions you may have for some help. :]

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    I always frown then I hear about people over 10% wanting to take clen to get rid of fat. Put in some work on your cardio and diet and stop looking for so many damn shortcuts. If you are going to use clen use it to get off that last stubborn bit of fat when you are already sub 10%.

Fire guy I know your right. But I dont know how much cardio what really to eat. how much protein etc. I just want to do it right the first time. I here so many opinions. Now I just heard the cyp want work for me since im more than 15 percent body fat. Never heard that before. I dont care the cost I just want results. I am working hard in the gym but dont know how efficient I am being

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    45 minutes of low intensity cardio 7 days a week first thing in the morning along with a good diet will have you at your goal in no time at all. Post some stats and your current diet and I will be happy to help you.

Im 34 years old 235 lbs 5 ft 10 stocky build I am eating 2 boiled eggs with wheat toast in the morning, grilled chicken with veggies for lunch and chicken or fish for dinner and I drink water constantly

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by meangene1975 View Post
    Im 34 years old 235 lbs 5 ft 10 stocky build I am eating 2 boiled eggs with wheat toast in the morning, grilled chicken with veggies for lunch and chicken or fish for dinner and I drink water constantly
    from the sounds of it.... you are not eating enough at all! Especially for being 235 lbs. You need to eat MORE meals per day.... 5-7 meals is good..... you should check out the diet forum it is awesome!!! Don't think it's boring because diet/nutrition is and should be your MAIN concern and everything else should follow..... Last year alone i lost 40 lbs thanks to diet / lifting alone..... no cardio! now just imagine if your goal is to lose some weight/fat..... diet/cardio will drop you down sooooo fast. If you eat too little your body will get used to such few calories and drop weight but then when you eat a little more than the little you are eating now you will gain weight REALLY EASY..... that's not what you want, trust me... if I were you i'd be eating at least 3000-4000 clean calories a day.... more meals = higher metabolism as well.....you will be way more energetic throughout the day!

p.s. DO NOT be afraid of carbs!! I used to be and last year I found that eating carbs (the right kind at the right times) was the BEST thing that has ever happened to me!

NBRD1808 is offline Associate Member
    gotta agree with fireguy here fixing up your cardio and diet routine will work wonders. Your goal will perhaps become attainable without the need to use clen . I am a fan of clen and have had some great results with it but dont jump into using it with out proper research and diet to support.

Thread Information