GymHero is offline Senior Member

Best pre/post workout

For a preworkout, I have tried n.o xplode, nano vapor, black powder, Celltech, etc.. N.O xplode was good but want something new... Also for a post I have used Anabolic Halo, War, Cell Mass, etc... Also want to try something new. Lets hear your recommendations

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GymHero View Post
    For a preworkout, I have tried n.o xplode, nano vapor, black powder, Celltech, etc.. N.O xplode was good but want something new... Also for a post I have used Anabolic Halo, War, Cell Mass, etc... Also want to try something new. Lets hear your recommendations

just started plasma jet by gaspari. only took it once. next day is tomorrow. nothing but good reviews so I thought Id give it a try. After the first day ( tues ) at about the 1 1/2 hour mark I felt a little jacked up but in a good way so I went to the gym and had a great workout! I was pumped up all day even through the next day.They say that the effects get better after a few more times using the product. The only thing I use for pwo is ATP creatine serum w/glucosamine for recovery. good luck!

Ive never been one for the magical potion snake oil for pre workout... Those Super CarbStack drinks or whatever just seem to make me sick.. they just have a ton of caffine in em...few pieces of bread with peanut butter pre workout and after a myoplex post for me, or any weight gainer with lots o calz & protein if your lookin to bulk and shortly thereafter a nice sized dinner w/ meat and carbs. That always worked for me. Oh and of course creatine pre and post, and defintately glutamine 2-3 grams post..

Be careful, lots of those drinks or pixie dust drinks dont do much and they cost an arm and a leg (ZMA dosent do shit ive found, for me at least)... Just try to keep it simple... works the best... oh and good ol 'nanner's are great pre workout also, lots o potassium.
    Last edited by Panzerfaust80; 03-12-2009 at 08:46 AM.

NBRD1808 is offline Associate Member
    a while ago i used plasma jet and super pump was pretty pleased with both and every so often id throw in a mild dose of caffein with super pump for some extra buzz. havent used any NO products for a while now tho. PWO i keep it fairly simple- ground oats, whey, creatine (when bulking) and glutamine.

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    A peanut butter and honey sandwich, hard rock (something with high bpm's), and maybe a little caffeine.

Rockstar1990 is offline Junior Member
    Pre- I would have to say that the best is caffiene, it get you focuse and allows your blood to flow and i would add some arginine too, but i am currently taking NO-Xplode wich is pretty good.

Itra- I used SizeOn and Volumized and i would recommend Sizeon, especially if you get tired through workouts from lifting heavy(and if you not going to do PWO cardio)

Post- I bow down to 2-1-1 Recovery by optimum nutrition i love it, The only thing i am going to do to this product is maybe add one extra scoop to get extra or just have a little 100% whey scoop so i can boost the 35g protien to 50, but like i said i love it ON ROCKS!

IF ur bulking N-Large 2 is the best powder... used it for YEARS and has served me well. dosent have that fake aspartame sweetner that so many of them are cursed with... easily to dissolve with milk and tastes great..

lozza89 is offline Junior Member
    are you kidding pro lab n large 2 vanilla tastes like pure filth possibly the sickest thing ive ever tasted in my life!

Quote Originally Posted by lozza89 View Post
    are you kidding pro lab n large 2 vanilla tastes like pure filth possibly the sickest thing ive ever tasted in my life!
    Wow thats pretty sick... but neways I was talking about the chocolate flavor.

Chocolate flavor is a mild, not over the top like some of these other drinks.

Thread Information