adude006 is offline Associate Member

Feel like Passing Out everytime i take NO

Whenever i take Nitrox Oxide (just 1 scoop) after 20-30 mins for the enxt 3-4 hrs i feel so dizzy like i am going to pass out anytime. I have no issues with any supps including gear.

So two things:
    1) Why do i feel like this with NO
    2) When i do feel like passing out is there anything i could take to neutralize the effect or feel better?

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say you need to check your blood pressure ASAP . N.O. products do the same thing to me . Also SD does also. If you don't have a BP machine go to a pharmacy or wal-mart . Good luck

I have a BP machine. It stays around 140/85, sometimes 150/90 but that's because i am on cycle right now also of Test 600mg and anavar 100mg. Normal BP when i am off cycle is around 130/70. But even when i am off cycle i have the same issue with NO.

Only reason i like to take it the pumps are amazing at the gym. But after the gym it's like "dizzy time"

But say at the point of feeling dizzy, is there any thing i can take to make the dizzy feeling go away?

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    Don't take that shit if it does that to you.... Your not missing out on anything if you don't lol

i know but the pumps are amazing! No other supp gives me such pumps. Really makes the body rip out from the clothes...

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Dude...your BP is high as fk. Lay off the NO products.

CBGB is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    Dude...your BP is high as fk. Lay off the NO products.
    I though No supps lowered B/P? Am I wrong?

If your bp is low normally and you take something that maks it jump it's going to make you feel dizzy when it jumps suddenly .

Quote Originally Posted by CBGB190 View Post
    I though No supps lowered B/P? Am I wrong?
    Yeah they do...but if his BP is that high, I dunno...just doesn't seem like a cool idea.
    Last edited by Nooomoto; 04-16-2009 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    Yeah they do...but if his BP is that high, I dunno...just doesn't seem like a cool idea.
    Most N.O. products have so much caffine in them they do not lower blood pressure. Also I don't remember where but a study resulted saying that it only increased blood flow in older males with problems that existe prior to them starting NO . It's the Arginine that is the result of this . Look at almost any NO product and most likly that will be the main ingredient.

Quote Originally Posted by CHAP View Post
    Most N.O. products have so much caffine in them they do not lower blood pressure. Also I don't remember where but a study resulted saying that it only increased blood flow in older males with problems that existe prior to them starting NO . It's the Arginine that is the result of this . Look at almost any NO product and most likly that will be the main ingredient.
    That's true. I'm kind of a dumb ass when it comes to human biology...but the only applications I read of nitric oxide being used to lower blood pressure was in medical patients, not people taking supplements with other ingredients. All the other stuff in the NO product could be counter-acting the BP lowering action of the nitric oxide by itself.

Thread Information