Thread: Best prohormone

BigWiLL35 is offline Junior Member

Best prohormone

In anyone's opinion what is the best prohormone out right now? I took testenate 50 back in the day and that shit worked great. It's no longer available and im looking for something that will help me put on mass.

Opinions please???????????

senorsalt is offline Associate Member
    spawn..

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I am currently taking The One and so far I am not impressed with it.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    hgh.

phenom1979 is offline Junior Member
    If you just want to get huge, go with CTD decabolan. I had just recently cut down to 207 and decided to try to get huge again. Truth is I ate everything in sight and took decabolan and ended up 242 at the end of 6 weeks on the stuff. Tons of water weight, some fat gain, strength was retarded, my elbows hurt constantly from the heavy lifting, but I was a beast. For just good quality weight without the bloat, I think that any of the H-Drol type supps are a can't miss. You'll be happy with the type weight you gain, no water weight, no gyno, lean out a bit, and you'll probably gain anywhere from 10 to 20 pounds of what I like to call good looking weight. With the less water weight gain 10 pounds will look more like twenty in the mirror. Good luck, just take your liver supps, no matter what. Id recommend getting your test checked before and after. I thought when I took decabolan that I would be fine with some OTC test booster at the end. I got my test levels checked two weeks after I stopped the decabolan, and my total test was a whopping 25. Not a miss print, it was 25 total test. And up your protein by at least 40 grams preferably 80 grams more per day then you usually take in and you'll be happy with your results.

Exevious is offline Associate Member
    I was at Ultimate Sports the other day picking up some NO-Explode..

I buy that for the creatine.. and the energy. Its cheaper than creatine and then daily monsters... and has no sugar!

anyway...

I overhear the guy talking about a new pill that has SD, PP, Tren , and like two others all in one cap??

Anyone know what this is?

I guess I could drive my ass back up there and take a look.. shoulda looked that day... but was wanting to avoid the assclown sounding conversation.

Exevious is offline Associate Member
    I went back to check it out today...

It was RAGE 5.. claims SD, PP, tren .. combo.

Thread Information