Thread: spawn and pct ?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    johndoe2u is offline Junior Member

spawn and pct ?

quick question on spawn and pct.. a little background.

im 36, been training since i was 18 and my only time off has been due to injuries.

6'
    218lbs.
    22%bf est. although i feel like i might be around 20% based on past experience. estimate is based off of one of the scales that calculate your bf with electronic impulses, as i dont own a calc( but i ordered one yesterday) and my gym is at home. at my best i was down to 7%bf, but typically walked around at 10-13% for many, many years. due to my shoulder troubles ive had more time off the past few years.

typical routine is as follows:

week 1
    tues: back/bis
    thurs:chest/tris
    sat: legs
    sun: back/bis

week 2
    tues: chest tris
    thurs:back/bis
    sat: legs
    sun: chest tris

my legs stay sore most of the week so hitting them more than once doesnt seem neccessary at this point to me.

im not looking to get big (im past that phase of trying ) just trying to get a little more fit, and trim up. im solid, but have that extra winter insulation id rather help get rid of. i can't do hard cardio due to mild degeneration in my right knee joint (many years of running 40 miles a week, and heavy leg work).
    i also have bone spurs on the bottom of both of my rotator cuffs so i have a modified routine that doesnt bother my shoulders too much.

i take o mega 3, and glucosamine daily, as well as a multi vitamin.

typical diet is like this
    6am 25gram protein shake (sometimes 50grams)
    8am 3 egg white on rye/banana/1 serving almonds
    10am 2 packets oatmeal/apple
    12pm 20gram protein bar/green apple
    2pm 1 small can solid white tuna in water (20g of protein)
    4pm granola bar 3 days a week
    6pm dinner with either steak, fish, chicken with veggies
    9pm 50gram protein shake with milk

(midnight snack of 4 oreos and milk)... i know, its killing me but ive been doing it for 20 freaking years.anyway, ive been debating on either an aas, or a ph. ive been searching and reading for a while on here and spawn sounds decent. years ago i ran androstendione with decent results at a low dosage, but they no longer make that from what ive read.

ive been thinking about either

xtren
    decavol
    or spawn

spawn seems a bit more than the others in regards to packing a punch, and from what ive read most people recommend nolvadex for pct.. but what about the otc novedex stuff?

and if i were to run something like xtren or decavol would i need something as strong as nolva or would something otc do the trick for pct? thanks for any advice.
    Last edited by johndoe2u; 07-07-2009 at 10:42 AM.

Thread Information