So, let me preface: this thread is in no way related to steroids . However, a lot of the guys on this forum are extremely knowledgeable bodybuilders, so I figured it would be a good place to get some info. I've recently come off NOxplode and I saw pretty decent results with that product while training hard. I wanted to move on to something else and a friend of mine who is a bodybuilder recommended a 24-hour test booster, packaged for a 21-day cycle, called Methyl Test/Nitro T3. So far, I'm seeing increased gains and energy, though it's nothing phenomenal of course. The question is, can a product like Xplode that contains arginine/creatine/lots of caffeine, be safely stacked with this product. Or should it be? Is there anything beyond the right diet/vitamins I should be supplementing with? I'm only 22 and still reaching natural potential so gear is a ways off. As for my training, diet, and dedication - there is really no room for improvement; I am simply looking for feedback on this supplement or similar products as well as how to ideally use them. Also, I believe I've heard this product referenced as a PCT before, true? Thanks.